Moz to play Jimmy Kimmel outdoor mini-concert Feb 5th '09

for those who are quick enough........... go to true-to-you. There are a tiny batch left for registered members. Muhahahahaahahahaha:D

i did it already....im positive i was one of the first :D

At 0855 PST, the competition was not up. At 0900, the competition was up and I entered. Then I texted alerts to friends. If anyone who entered after 0902 wins and I did not, I'll know for sure it's fixed.

At 0855 PST, the competition was not up. At 0900, the competition was up and I entered. Then I texted alerts to friends. If anyone who entered after 0902 wins and I did not, I'll know for sure it's fixed.
I was calling my friend as soon as i saw that it was up, looking at my call history, i believe that was at 9:02?...:( shucks i hope my friend and i made it.

** crosses fingers***

otherwise, I took the day off from work for nothing! :confused:

good luck

Please note that this list of 10 participants is now full.

man im nervous.

Good luck to everybody!!! I had already cancelled my plane ticket, and I'm slammed at work and could use the extra $ from OT hours this week anyway so I didn't even try. :(

I was calling my friend as soon as i saw that it was up, looking at my call history, i believe that was at 9:02?...:( shucks i hope my friend and i made it.

good luck

Good luck to you, too!

BTW, is the time on your phone fixed by satellite? That is, I'm asking if it's accurate.

I could've entered more quickly, but I was checking the site with this tiny mini-notebook with a really cramped keyboard that makes it tooo easy (see) to make mistakes typingh. Arrrgh.

I see you were already lucky in the past. Funny how therewas a strong chance of rain last time Moz was on Kimmel, and the f***ers didn't cancel the outdoor show. :mad:

I was lucky, too. I didnt get on Julia list of 100 (!), and 9 huge assholes cut in front of me at the last minute, but I still got a place up front on Boz's side without having to push and Moz stood in front of me during the non-taping portion.

ughh... so who are the lucky 10 that won? has anyone received their 'winning email' yet?? im dyin ovah here!

Good luck to you, too!

BTW, is the time on your phone fixed by satellite? That is, I'm asking if it's accurate.

I could've entered more quickly, but I was checking the site with this tiny mini-notebook with a really cramped keyboard that makes it tooo easy (see) to make mistakes typingh. Arrrgh.

I see you were already lucky in the past. Funny how therewas a strong chance of rain last time Moz was on Kimmel, and the f***ers didn't cancel the outdoor show. :mad:

I was lucky, too. I didnt get on Julia list of 100 (!), and 9 huge assholes cut in front of me at the last minute, but I still got a place up front on Boz's side without having to push and Moz stood in front of me during the non-taping portion.

Yes, it's by satellite, but i can't remember if i called and then hung up the first time (because i see that i also called her at 9:00 sharp, so i hope that was when i entered!).

I was all nervous and shaky while I was entering.:o

Yes I was lucky to get on that list! but you were lucky that you still got a great spot up front! and yeah i remember it even started to rain a little bit, but we never heard anyhting about cancellations. i don't understand why they canceled this time. Maybe heavier rain is due.:confused:

ughh... so who are the lucky 10 that won? has anyone received their 'winning email' yet?? im dyin ovah here!

haven't gotten mine yet...i'm going to go shower in the mean time. i'm already sweating!

Congratulations, you lucky lispers!

I have not received that vaunted email :(, so I am wondering what time you winners entered. And what does your email say?

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations! You are one of the competition winners, and your name is
included on the True To You Members List for the recording of Morrissey's
appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live in Los Angeles on February 5th.

You will receive additional information soon.

All the best!

Julia

you must have won, too, since you entered before me.

Me too. Im a teacher and my students were taking their final and I just sat at my desk refreshing like crazy. I began to panic when it came up and my students were nervous. They thought something bad had happened

Me too. Im a teacher and my students were taking their final and I just sat at my desk refreshing like crazy. I began to panic when it came up and my students were nervous. They thought something bad had happened

haha thats funny

Tags
kimmel = fat goddess troubleluvsme ftw!
Back
Top Bottom