Moz to play Jimmy Kimmel outdoor mini-concert Feb 5th '09

Did any of you TTY winners hear from Julia yet? I'm starting to freak out because I have to drive up to LA from San Diego and I still haven't heard how I'm supposed to claim my winning ticket! :tears::tears:

Did any of you TTY winners hear from Julia yet? I'm starting to freak out because I have to drive up to LA from San Diego and I still haven't heard how I'm supposed to claim my winning ticket! :tears::tears:

No i havent heard back from her either... but im assuming it will be like last time?
TTY winners had a special line.. and names on the guest list, correct?

No i havent heard back from her either... but im assuming it will be like last time?
TTY winners had a special line.. and names on the guest list, correct?

Thanks--I just got the email, I'm assuming you got it too???? Here it is in case others have missed it:

The recording of Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live will take
place at 6:00 p.m., February 5th, at the Jimmy Kimmel Live Studio, 6840
Hollywood Blvd. (directly across the street from the Kodak
Theatre/Hollywood & Highland Complex).

Please go to the entrance on Hawthorne to the west side of the main
entrance. You will have to be there 45 minutes early to clear security
before the taping. Please head straight to the front of the line and tell
the audience coordinators that your name is on the True To You Members
List.

Please wait with the other True To You winners until the band goes
onstage. The True To You winners will go in first. The show will be
indoors.

yay! Just got the detailed email info! check your inbox kids!! Apparently we can go ahead of the line & will be let in first! See you other 9 there! xoxo

I look forward to reading reports of this event tomorrow morning over coffee! Have fun. This is all very exciting.

Have a blast all you 10 winners, and everyone else!! :)

Don't forget to wave to the camera, Mell (or scream, whichever you can manage).:D

UPDATE:

Please note that the entrance location has changed. Please enter on Hollywood Blvd. at the El Capitan entrance. Please be there in time to line up at 6:00 p.m. and be there no later then 6:30 p.m.

All the best!

Julia

Thanks--I just got the email, I'm assuming you got it too???? Here it is in case others have missed it:

The recording of Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live will take
place at 6:00 p.m., February 5th, at the Jimmy Kimmel Live Studio, 6840
Hollywood Blvd. (directly across the street from the Kodak
Theatre/Hollywood & Highland Complex).

Please go to the entrance on Hawthorne to the west side of the main
entrance. You will have to be there 45 minutes early to clear security
before the taping. Please head straight to the front of the line and tell
the audience coordinators that your name is on the True To You Members
List.

Please wait with the other True To You winners until the band goes
onstage. The True To You winners will go in first. The show will be
indoors.

Have fun Mell. Maybe this time you can actually show him your greatest hits in your purse.

ok, so i'm confused. when are we supposed to actually show up? i'm reading that some people are already in line waiting as i type this. but it seems a bit...early. not to mention that this is a work day, and it's raining, etc...

so yeah, what's the deal?

I've just watched the vid on the main page,
I'm so happy for all of you, it looked like you were all having a fab time, and HE seemed happy and welcoming, i adore the bit at 1;27 ish where he is laughing whilst holding that guys hand, so sweet!

oh i'm all nostalgic for Moz now, maybe i'll jst go to the radio 2 thing next week and force my way in, LOL :rolleyes:

Tags
kimmel = fat goddess troubleluvsme ftw!
Back
Top Bottom