Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

I suppose it would be too much of a happy coincidence if this woman was a member of Moz Solo...?

smithstat001fp4.jpg

Whoaaa! i love her! i fouynd that pic when i uploaded mine and i fell in love with that girl! she's my wallpaper (on the computer, of course)

please, please, please be a member of m-solo!

she's so cute...!

Oh yeah ,imma get a tatt soon with 'Morrissey' and 'My love life' under it :D i think iv'e already said this somewhere. but yeah.

Here is mine that I had earlier this year, I'm very pleased with it and want to add more now!

WOW, i really dont like/want a tattoo, (hate the idea of permanantly disfiguring myself with scrap car paint) but i could live with that one, its GREAT.
:):)

All th'ese images are getting me really in the mood for a tattoo but I am only 16 and therefore am not old enough. I hope to get some when I eventually go to university. I would love that M Crest and then some lyrics around my torso.

I'm thinking about getting "sorrow's native son" beneath mine.

"Will Never Marry" across the shoulders. One of my personal favourite songs, and of course, I am never going to marry. Makes sense.

"Will Never Marry" across the shoulders. One of my personal favourite songs, and of course, I am never going to marry. Makes sense.

That's a good one. I was also thinking about waiting until he meets his eternal rest and getting,"My One True Love Is Under The Ground" above the Moz tattoo I just got.

I always fancied How Soon Is Now? . All you pretty young things can get away with it but when you get to your forties a tattoo is a bit distasteful or as we say in Yorkshire "common".

My New Morrissey Tattoo

Well Last Week I Turned 18 And got A Morrissey Tattoo, Here It Is Let Me Know What You All Think Of It(I Know It's Red But This Was Taken Like 30 Mins After I Had It Done)

HANDSOME DEVIL

would also be nice

I'm thinking "Still Ill" or "Forever Ill" - because it's not only Smiths-related, it sums me up perfectly.

boyleastlikelyto are you the one who post these brilliant b videos on youtube? if so thanks a zillon times!!!;-)))

Well Last Week I Turned 18 And got A Morrissey Tattoo, Here It Is Let Me Know What You All Think Of It(I Know It's Red But This Was Taken Like 30 Mins After I Had It Done)

nice! i would get something like this...if i was of Irish descendance and had an english heart..

HANDSOME DEVIL

would also be nice

in English, does handsome only apply for men or does it work for both sexes?

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom