Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

I had my Moz tattoo covered about 6 years ago now, i changed him into a gargoyle he looks mighty fine.

moztattoo.jpg

This is the best tattoo I've ever seen:)
it looks like a watercolour, it's so beautiful

I really wanted to do something for Morrissey's 50th birthday. As i couldn't make it to Manchester I got my 1st tattoo done instead. I've been playing with the idea for a while. Went for 'The sanest days are mad' in the end.

Viva Morrissey :)

I really wanted to do something for Morrissey's 50th birthday. As i couldn't make it to Manchester I got my 1st tattoo done instead. I've been playing with the idea for a while. Went for 'The sanest days are mad' in the end.

Viva Morrissey :)
I like it! That's one of my fave songs, too. :)

Hi all,
Seeing as someone bumped this thread thought I may as well contribute and bore you all.
I went to the Manchester Birthday gig and it helped me confirm i'm definitely going to get a Moz tattoo next, but i'm not sure which lyric to get i've got several ideas including:
'It May All End Tomorrow'
'My Faith In Love is still devout'
'Brash, Outrageous and Free'
'I am mine' (bit of a cliche Moz fan thing to do perhaps but I love that line)
'Now, Today, Tomorrow and Always.'
these are just a few and I know some of them may seem a bit random but I love each of them and am now sure which would be best for my first Moz tattoo... also I would love it on my wrist as someone else on this thread has already got but i'm a bit worried about jobs but I thought it if it was just one line it could be easily covered? I'm not sure, any advice would be great!
Thanks

I had to put my toy poodle Brewtus down in February, but before I did I had them get his print for me so that I had it to get a tattoo of. I knew I didn't just want the paw print, he was my bestest friend and was stuck to me with everything.... so after debating what to do I decided.

Here it is.
ry%3D400

ooh gosh, now you've made ME cry, :( so so sweet.
he'll always be with you anyway, just cause you cant see him doesnt mean he isnt there. ;)

That is a neat tatoo. Is it insanely sore to get one done on that side of your arm/wrist ?

Not that you asked me, but yes. My wrist tattoos were the most painful I've had. And I had to have them redone a month later. Ow.

The closer you are to bones and tendons, the more painful the tattoos.

Hi all,
Seeing as someone bumped this thread thought I may as well contribute and bore you all.
I went to the Manchester Birthday gig and it helped me confirm i'm definitely going to get a Moz tattoo next, but i'm not sure which lyric to get i've got several ideas including:
these are just a few and I know some of them may seem a bit random but I love each of them and am now sure which would be best for my first Moz tattoo... also I would love it on my wrist as someone else on this thread has already got but i'm a bit worried about jobs but I thought it if it was just one line it could be easily covered? I'm not sure, any advice would be great!
Thanks

Well as you can see from the post above i got mine done round my wrist. I thought about other places to have lyrics and didn't like the other ideas i was coming up with. I thought for words its nice to have it going around in a circle. I wanted to go for something simple and elegant too so its not to much of a stand out and easy to cover. I have no idea if this helps.....sorry!

Hi all,
Thanks

I like it! That's one of my fave songs, too. :)

Thanks. It's so nice to be able to tell people what it says without them saying 'uhh??' :D

Well as you can see from the post above i got mine done round my wrist. I thought about other places to have lyrics and didn't like the other ideas i was coming up with. I thought for words its nice to have it going around in a circle. I wanted to go for something simple and elegant too so its not to much of a stand out and easy to cover. I have no idea if this helps.....sorry!

Hi Work of art, (Wow I sound ridiculously strange saying that :p)
Thanks for your reply, I know how you feel about the whole coming up with other places and not being as crazy about them - my other options are the ribs and my ankle. With the ribs I am in two minds about it because none of the quotes I have chosen are that big and would probably look a bit out of place and no one would ever see it really which would suck. In regards to my ankle I've already got one on the other side, which is a treble clef, and is visible but with lyrics I don't think anyone will be able to read them which kinda puts me off putting them there aswell.
So i've got my heart set on getting them on my wrist but just worried about future employers :confused: I really like yours though it's a nice idea and one of my favourite lyrics :)

I have morrissey across the inside of my wrist and I work as a nurse. There pretty strict usually, but i find its easily concealed under clothing or even a flick of the wrist ;)

Originally wanted still ill, but had to re think that one (given my job) :lbf:
Dont think my patients would have appreciated that one!

Cant decide on which lyrics for my next one? So far I have, "it takes strength to be gentle and kind" and "loves, hates and passions just like mine" or "unloveable"

:):)

I have morrissey across the inside of my wrist and I work as a nurse. There pretty strict usually, but i find its easily concealed under clothing or even a flick of the wrist ;)

Cant decide on which lyrics for my next one? So far I have, "it takes strength to be gentle and kind" and "loves, hates and passions just like mine" or "unloveable"

I like "it takes strength to be gentle and kind" especially since you're a nurse.

every man's dream... lol

:p

i'm sure you're lovely, in spite of being a nurse/Morrissey fan lol

ha ha . I like the "in spite of" bit. I can understand the Moz bit, but whats up with being a nurse? :D lol

nothing, that's why it's every man's dream :horny::D

ha ha fair enough :)

I dont know any other nurses who are obsessed with Moz, so maybe im the exception.

As longs im someones dream woman lol :horny:

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom