Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

I'm not afraid of needles at all, but I had to have a couple teeth pulled once and they had to stick a needle in my gums. twice for both sides! yeah that shit sucks! :straightface:

Yeah and then it makes your mouth go all numb and it is so uncomfortable!!

Love PTxx.

I went to the dentist the other week and had 4 injections in my mouth!...4!

Love PTxx.

thats what i had, hence him having to sit on my chest.. he got the first one in by stealth, didnt realise he had it up his sleeve, got me int he chair and was all "right then lets have a look before we get started shall we" i saw it once it was too late.. bastard! :lbf:

that was ages ago, thankgod, last filling i had recently i refused a jab, he said it wasnt too deep so he may not go near the nerve, but he'd start drilling and i was to let him know if it hurt too much and we'd stop and numb it. I left claw marks in the chair arms, because there was no way i was gonna admit that it hurt so freakin much, and accept the injection, i just got through it by gripping the chair, ignoring the tears, and thinking of Moz.
:rolleyes:

Tattoo...Lyrics

I am thinking of getting a tattoo saying

"Heavy words are so lightly thrown"

What does everyone think?

Would like to know your opinions :)

Re: Tattoo...Lyrics

Why not just go for, "What Difference Does It Make?"

Has a more mysterious ring to it.

Oooo I'm kind of liking that

:thumb:

Thanks :) Now I've got to work out where abouts on the body!

I had to put my toy poodle Brewtus down in February, but before I did I had them get his print for me so that I had it to get a tattoo of. I knew I didn't just want the paw print, he was my bestest friend and was stuck to me with everything.... so after debating what to do I decided.

Here it is.
ry%3D400

I had to put my toy poodle Brewtus down in February, but before I did I had them get his print for me so that I had it to get a tattoo of. I knew I didn't just want the paw print, he was my bestest friend and was stuck to me with everything.... so after debating what to do I decided.

Here it is.
ry%3D400
That is so sweet. I'm sorry for your loss.

Here it is.
ry%3D400

Too cute

Love PTxx.

In addition to my Morrissey signature tatoo (and incorporating it) I'm considering getting behind the hatred there lies a murderous desire for love tattooed on my arm as part of a Smiths sleeve. I'd also like to work in a little bit of Johnny's music. I'm not sure what the image will be. I'm going to design it myself, but I feel at a loss. I don't want a face on my arm, ya know? No images of humans. If anything comes to mind, do let me know.

I'm also considering last night i dreamt that somebody loved me and don't forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that made you cry.

In addition to my Morrissey signature tatoo (and incorporating it) I'm considering getting behind the hatred there lies a murderous desire for love tattooed on my arm as part of a Smiths sleeve. I'd also like to work in a little bit of Johnny's music. I'm not sure what the image will be. I'm going to design it myself, but I feel at a loss. I don't want a face on my arm, ya know? No images of humans. If anything comes to mind, do let me know.

I'm also considering last night i dreamt that somebody loved me and don't forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that made you cry.

How about the face of a record??

Here it is.
ry%3D400

That is fab. We were talking of us all having our dog's paw print as a tattoo and now I've seen that I think I will... Sorry he's gone.

Here it is.
ry%3D400

That is a neat tatoo. Is it insanely sore to get one done on that side of your arm/wrist ?

Here it is.
ry%3D400

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I really like your tattoo.
I had the outline of my 19 year old cat's paw print tattooed onto my ankle back in the '90's. I knew he wasn't going to be with me much longer.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom