Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

Near Manchester. I bet this one is from America though. Maybe I could combine a Moz trip to LA with a visit to Kat Von D.... when my numbers come up obviously :rolleyes:

um i know a few really good artist in london but nothing up north comes to mind right now.
if you come to the states dont bother with katvond. there are artist out there doing better work an for cheaper. she is is alright but alot of hype.

come over for the nyc shows i can give ya bout 10 amazing artist off the top of my head.

Re: The Smiths tattoo - what font?

I agree.
I don't get why people would get such (beautiful, but very sad) lines on their bodies.
There just might come a day that somebody will love you and that you will stop gasping and dying you know.

Quoted for truth!
Other half wanted "Life Is A Pigsty" tattoo for his next one....I think I've managed to talk him out of it and have something more...well...nice! Or at least I've casually reminded him that life in fact is NOT a pigsty, given that he is so lucky to be with me....haha!!

(*hides...because he'll probably read this....hello darling ;) * :p:D)

The new morrissey crest with the wolf on one side and the lion on the other..? Does anybody know what all the images mean? I canfigure most but not all...please help

um i know a few really good artist in london but nothing up north comes to mind right now.
if you come to the states dont bother with katvond. there are artist out there doing better work an for cheaper. she is is alright but alot of hype.

come over for the nyc shows i can give ya bout 10 amazing artist off the top of my head.

NYC definitely tempting... I would go to London though no problem if I knew there was someone really good with portraits. I found a guy in Barnsley who does good portraits and wanted the ringleader cover but he said he couldnt do it the size I wanted ie the whole thing approx size of cd cover. He said the face alone must be that size. Does that sound right? I.m sure I've seen people getting their kids & whatever tattooed smaller than that... Ijust want it on my shoulder not a full back piece!

NYC definitely tempting... I would go to London though no problem if I knew there was someone really good with portraits. I found a guy in Barnsley who does good portraits and wanted the ringleader cover but he said he couldnt do it the size I wanted ie the whole thing approx size of cd cover. He said the face alone must be that size. Does that sound right? I.m sure I've seen people getting their kids & whatever tattooed smaller than that... Ijust want it on my shoulder not a full back piece!

there's 2 good tattooist's near you voodoo;)

got this one a few months ago at this point...

l_5b91c81a9e974bc7b588acce43497e6a.jpg

I got this last night. It starts under one of my 'girls' and wraps around to my ribs and back. It's a work in progress with plans of adding butterflies down my side. It's in two images...
2-3-09tattoo.jpg

I got this last night. It starts under one of my 'girls' and wraps around to my ribs and back. It's a work in progress with plans of adding butterflies down my side. It's in two images...
2-3-09tattoo.jpg

AGH! That's totally the quote I want to use for one of my future Moz tattoos! I was going to get the words going across my lower back though, and incorporate a butterfly into it. Too neat that you beat me to it!

I'm getting my Moz tattoo tomorrow! I have to get it in time for the St. Pete show! Everyone's work on here is amaaazing.

on my left arm. moz'o thorns! taken from the picture below
MyPicture.jpg

facevalue.jpg

neck
MyPicture_2.jpg

there is a light that never goes out on my wrist. i got this the same night i first hugged him in ATL at chastain park
MyPicture_3.jpg

down the front shin of my leg
MyPicture_4.jpg

how soon is now on the inside of my fingers(one of my most painful tattoos! hence why it looks like a garbage prison tat and i never got it touched up) this was the song i first shook his hand to in oklahoma city OK.
MyPicture_5.jpg

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom