Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

and no one notices ???

Honestly, it makes no difference to the way i talk, and very rarely does it get spotted. Occasionally if someone is really concentrating on what i'm saying because of a lot of noise or something, they might notice it but i think they are too embarrased to ask or mention it.
And if they do i just tell them it doesn't make me any different from the person i was before they noticed it, But like i said, peoples preconcieved ideas do make it harder if you have stuff that is too obvious, tats or peircings.

Honestly, it makes no difference to the way i talk, and very rarely does it get spotted. Occasionally if someone is really concentrating on what i'm saying because of a lot of noise or something, they might notice it but i think they are too embarrased to ask or mention it.
And if they do i just tell them it doesn't make me any different from the person i was before they noticed it, But like i said, peoples preconcieved ideas do make it harder if you have stuff that is too obvious, tats or peircings.

i didnt mean you talked funny :o:o:o , i meant did no one notice it in your mouth a friend of mine has one and she plays with it all the time

i agree that people percive it on way , but i think thats less and less now with more and more people getting them , especially people like foot ballers

PT
No no no not on the inner forearm......
I know it looks hip and trendy...... but ........

I have been involved over the years in interviewing people for jobs.... and I know it is wrong..... but people who have 3 minutes to judge people do so on the basis of public image...... keep the tattoos well above elbow level.... I can wear a T-shirt / short sleeved shirt and still no one can see my three tattoos.

I know my eldest daughter is gagging for a tattoo and I keep on drumming home the same message to her.... have one BUT.... no inside wrist / lower arm tattoos, back of the neck and shoulder.....
keep them hidden;)

Jukebox Jury

This is some pretty sound advice so thanks. I guess unless I enter some career in which tattoos don't matter (such as being in some mega-successful band) then I may still go for inner forearm. However, as I am not going to live in a dream all my life I think you are right about going to torso and upper arm so that nobody can see them unless I (a) apply for a job as a stripper...it depends how desperate I am for cash when I get older, or (b) I have some odd employers that ask me to take my shirt off in which case I shall consider whether I actually want to work these guys.

Love PTxx.

Re: The Smiths tattoo - what font?

well if your 18, cut the apron strings and go and get a tattoo if you want one.

Yeah, me mum says I can get a tattoo when I am out of the house (basically when I go to university). I shall start with something small then see how I find things before getting anything bigger.

Love PTxx.

Yeah, me mum says I can get a tattoo when I am out of the house (basically when I go to university). I shall start with something small then see how I find things before getting anything bigger.

Love PTxx.

yer don't wanna start getting a tattoo for the sake of it. i've got many and times, and priorities/loyalties change. trust me on this, even if you take no notice of anything i ever say again;)

Morrissey Tattoos

i did a search for tattoos, oddly nothing came up. i'm sure there's a thread, i just can't find it.
this is my friend Fish.
1207081112.jpg

i doubt many people can beat a "VIVA HATE" knuckle tattoo. this is about as tough as it gets (If you're morrissey fan).
1207081112a.jpg

edit: ah, i see. but it really is "tattoo" not "tatoo". ha.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey Tattoos

i did a search for tattoos, oddly nothing came up. i'm sure there's a thread, i just can't find it.
this is my friend Fish.
1207081112.jpg

i doubt many people can beat a "VIVA HATE" knuckle tattoo. this is about as tough as it gets (If you're morrissey fan).
1207081112a.jpg

edit: ah, i see. but it really is "tattoo" not "tatoo". ha.

as the swallow man pissed himself?:confused:

Whilst you may not think it's technically perfect....my Moz tat is <------------there on my avatar! I like it....I just had to have a bit of a debate with my tattoo man about the 'M'...and he insisted that it be symmetrical! Gah!
However, it's turned out nice and I'm well pleased with it!

Whilst you may not think it's technically perfect....my Moz tat is <------------there on my avatar! I like it....I just had to have a bit of a debate with my tattoo man about the 'M'...and he insisted that it be symmetrical! Gah!

as long as your happy:guitar:

Oh it looks really nice, I envy you. :)

I agree.
I don't get why people would get such (beautiful, but very sad) lines on their bodies.
There just might come a day that somebody will love you and that you will stop gasping and dying you know.

That last line made me chuckle! I'm actually toying with the idea of getting the words "Hated for Loving" inked on me, but I do hesitate, thinking, wishing, HOPING that maybe someday circumstances may change and I might no longer feel that way--the mark of a true optimist! You bring up a good point.

Photo1114-53-35.jpg

this means we're in a gang now.
:guitar:

haha too funny! I thought of getting the same design tattoo ("Seasick, Yet Still Docked" with an anchor), but I think I want to incorporate a mermaid into mine somehow instead.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom