Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

nice! i would get something like this...if i was of Irish descendance and had an english heart..

in English, does handsome only apply for men or does it work for both sexes?

you really only hear it refer to men.

as far as i know only to men but moz did state it one interview that he would like to have the handsome tag also be fitting for women. even it generally a tag for men..

"Will Never Marry" across the shoulders. One of my personal favourite songs, and of course, I am never going to marry. Makes sense.

Yeah you say that now, but what if someday you meet someone great and you *do* want to get married? You'll regret getting that slogan emblazoned across your back.

The only Moz-related tattoo I'd consider getting is the M crest, because my own name starts with M. I guess I'm not as committed as you lot.

P.S. Usually when a woman is called handsome (and it is rare), the implication is that she's either old and/or masculine-looking.

I want this one but think it would only look good on girls that have a flat stomach if you get what I mean, and sadly mine is a little wobbly, I dont think it would have the same affect on any other part of the body either :(

4138229601a4551708378b89429969l.jpg

Fabulous tattos!

Wow! Great tattos. Please people, can you show us some more of them.
Maaaany Thanks!

you really only hear it refer to men.

Not really. Although, it's less common today to hear it refer to anything other than a good-looking man, it can, and is, used to refer to other things. It has two general meanings: good-looking, and generous. The former is used to refer to men, women, interiors, houses, architecture, and so on...
I've heard it used to refer to women, although it admittedly sounds out-dated. I recall that there are at least two instances of handsome referring to a woman in Dorothy Parker's writings. I see no reason why you can't use it to refer to a woman, though, or get a tattoo alluding to such if that's what you want.

Call me crazy, but the person who brought me into this earth is more important to me than Morrissey.

l_68190058e5f6922aac9d295e02d5a4c2.jpg

Yeah you say that now, but what if someday you meet someone great and you *do* want to get married? You'll regret getting that slogan emblazoned across your back.

No. I will never marry. Marriage is a corrupt set of laws that are inherently biased towards one side. It's a legal agreement, and a faulty one, at that. I will most certainly not 'marry'. Not ever.

Besides, I am celibate and alone. I have no plans to ever be with anybody and the slogan sums me up very well.

boyleastlikelyto are you the one who post these brilliant b videos on youtube? if so thanks a zillon times!!!;-)))

I haven't posted any of my vids there yet, but I did make an audio recording of the Ventura, CA show this June. Anyone have a program I can clean the audio up with?

On a more topic related note; my tattoo has totally healed and looks great. Now I have a symbol of my love for Mozzer forever! I can't wait to show him!

To those who have tattoos. Do you ever experience rashes or irritation of the area to where the tattoo was applied or does it just stay sore a while after it has been done? I noticed this picture along with a couple of others and it makes me slightly skeptical about getting one unless of course this has been taken just after the tattoo has been applied:

http://www.supercult.com/site2/welike/morrissey/083.jpg

To those who have tattoos. Do you ever experience rashes or irritation of the area to where the tattoo was applied or does it just stay sore a while after it has been done? http://www.supercult.com/site2/welike/morrissey/083.jpg

It is always red and sore for at least a day after the tattoo is done. When it is healing it is quite itchy too and it scabs up and they always tell you not to pick it but i cant help it lol, so i picked mine. You can buy tattoo healing cream from tattoo shops but savlon works just as well :)

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom