Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

113.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

:D

Nice, whats the significance of the shape beneath the words? and why'd ya choose it? (if you dont mind me asking)

Well, only later in life did I realize that you have to have a tough skin but still be able to forgive when necessary. Thus, the brass knuckles with the hearts.
It's a good reminder everyday!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone!!!

does any one remember way back in the early 90's moz had a few photos taken by linder where he had a fish with a crown drawn on his chest, ? thats my moz tattoo, on my ankel, had it done bout 15 years ago, last year, as i was 40 i had 'morrissey' added underneath in his hand writting.... my god that hurt!!! i want ' who hears when animals cry? across my lower neck next.loving all the tatts, keep um coming.

I don't remember that photo session, how is that possible? :tears:

for my next tattoo i plan on getting a traditional syle ship(sails, etc...but in rough shape, like its going to sink) and next to it either the cliche 'seasick...' or 'come armageddon...' or maybe the obscure 'have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life?'. anyone have any other suggestions you think might work?

Last edited:

for my next tattoo i plan on getting a traditional syle ship(sails, etc...but in rough shape, like its going to sink) and next to it either the cliche 'seasick...' or 'come armageddon...' or maybe the obscure 'have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life?'. anyone have any other suggestions you think might work?

I quite like the one on your bum. :D

incredibly red because the picture was taken immediately after we finished.
portrait is done, the frame will be finished in a couple of weeks

l_705139078e70477cb5f199830265dbf5.jpg

on my left arm. moz'o thorns! taken from the picture below
MyPicture.jpg

[I

Morrissey resembles a woman here.

haha morrissey resembles a women in alot of things, not just pictures.
take a look at the original picture we used for the reference, its even worse.

look at that portrait above mine..its way better then mine but he still has feminine features.

I like how someone added the tag "unemployable" on this thread...:rolleyes: I have various tattoo's on various parts of my body, and have never been unemployed, not hired, etc. because of any of them. But, they can all be hidden with a shirt and tie, so what's the problem? This is 2009? As long as you don't do your hands or face (unless you are in a set career where you know it will not ever make a difference), ink up whatever you want.:thumb:

PS: Besides the art, I also love getting work done because I love the whole feeling of being tattooed. It's a good pain, like some of you might understand. Sometimes, I'm bummed when it's over too fast. It only hurts in a not so nice way when you get work on your neck, elbow, and other real sensitive areas.

I like how someone added the tag "unemployable" on this thread...:rolleyes: I have various tattoo's on various parts of my body, and have never been unemployed, not hired, etc. because of any of them. But, they can all be hidden with a shirt and tie, so what's the problem? This is 2009? As long as you don't do your hands or face (unless you are in a set career where you know it will not ever make a difference), ink up whatever you want.:thumb:

PS: Besides the art, I also love getting work done because I love the whole feeling of being tattooed. It's a good pain, like some of you might understand. Sometimes, I'm bummed when it's over too fast. It only hurts in a not so nice way when you get work on your neck, elbow, and other real sensitive areas.

I thought the pain was not so bad at all having it done - it just burned like hell about an hour or 2 later!

Well, only later in life did I realize that you have to have a tough skin but still be able to forgive when necessary. Thus, the brass knuckles with the hearts.
It's a good reminder everyday!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone!!!

ahhh, NOW it makes sense. :D good choice.
don't think i'd ever be brave enough to have a tattoo, (shit scared of needles) but god help me if Moz ever signs my body, it'll kill me to NOT have it tattooed over.. LOl :rolleyes:

ahhh, NOW it makes sense. :D good choice.
don't think i'd ever be brave enough to have a tattoo, (shit scared of needles) but god help me if Moz ever signs my body, it'll kill me to NOT have it tattooed over.. LOl :rolleyes:

every time i have to get a shot or something involving needles, i always warn the nurse that i might pass out haha. they make fun of me cause i have all the tattoos but cant handle a 2 second shot.

i HATE needles!!! HAAAAAAAAATE THEM!! but somehow, i can get tattoos.
haha

every time i have to get a shot or something involving needles, i always warn the nurse that i might pass out haha. they make fun of me cause i have all the tattoos but cant handle a 2 second shot.

haha

lol, i wouldnt faint, id prob just leave through a wall!
last time i had to have an injection at the dentist (needles in your mouth, omg thats gotta be the WORST) he had to sit on my chest to keep me there.
:tears:

last time i had to have an injection at the dentist (needles in your mouth, omg thats gotta be the WORST) he had to sit on my chest to keep me there.

I went to the dentist the other week and had 4 injections in my mouth!...4!

Love PTxx.

I'm not afraid of needles at all, but I had to have a couple teeth pulled once and they had to stick a needle in my gums. twice for both sides! yeah that shit sucks! :straightface:

haha

I'm exactly the same, I have 5 tattoos but can't stand needles for injections or blood tests. Last year I had a flu shot through work and ran out of the room afterwards with my jacket still askew making various wimpy noises :crazy::p.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom