moz-solo gen survival guide

G

Grim O'Grady

here's my survival guide...
posts not to bother clicking on!
pimple the moron (no mark)
let's go springstein (wrong forum idiot)
the'o boring oaf (never thought up anything in his life - mr cut-n-paste yawn merchant)
colleen (careless with marbles)
seriously racist (lies through her spit)
Everyone else well you decide, it's just my guide to simple navigation.
You'll soon find your niche, maybe even add me to your 'no click list' eh?

love

Grim
P.s. the list aint compete yet btw

Re:p.S "The list aint complete yet"?

FAO Grim the racist-that's Springsteen not Springstein

> here's my survival guide...
> posts not to bother clicking on!
> pimple the moron (no mark)
> let's go springstein (wrong forum idiot)
> the'o boring oaf (never thought up anything in his life - mr cut-n-paste
> yawn merchant)
> colleen (careless with marbles)
> seriously racist (lies through her spit)
> Everyone else well you decide, it's just my guide to simple navigation.
> You'll soon find your niche, maybe even add me to your 'no click list' eh?

> love

> Grim
> P.s. the list aint compete yet btw

When I saw Johnny Marr at the Stone Pony he said the nicest things about Bruce. He said Springsteen sings about the blue collar worker, he's done a lot for charity,he also said it's an honor to play on the same stage as he does. How sad it is for you to have to make a racist remark against someone's whose music you don't relate too. I don't think Johnny Marr can relate to being in love with a Jersey girl,losing his job when the plant shuts down, or growing up on the boardwalk but he can still appreciate his music and what's he done for society.

> yawn merchant)

hey, this is the first "who is the biggest doofus on m-solo" list that i haven't ended up on!

> love

> Grim

so that means that there is still room to grown, huh?

> yawn merchant)

> love

> Grim
grim- How are your alcoholic buddies, Peter and oh yes, Jonathan, cries himself to sleep and has to get completely blotto before he can get some zzzzzz's? I'm not "careless with marbles" you ugly little man, I'm angry. Angry at being LIED to. By your PALS. I have some CHOICE photographs of Jonathan, well, PARTS of him, I'm sure everyone would love to see. What am I angry about? My personal Xanga being HACKED and shown to all in chat by Morrithey, and BG, the adorable, butter wouldn't melt in their mouths kids, my hard drive f***ed up by same, (BG ADMITTED it) and a document where lovely nice BG threatens to shoot Lon. He's threatened me twice ala Mindy, and there are about five of us now out for blood. David Tseng really should reign in his pit bull. Theo has never done anything to you, and we're good friends. And don't EVEN touch Proper. SO SHUT IT!

sheesh! Have no idea who Jonathan is, keep looking for those marbles cock!

that last post wasn't by me btw (thanks GU - grrrrrrrr)

course Suzanne, upwards & onwards eh, hee-hee!

love

Grim
P.s. how long will it be before this place just becomes a psychiatric outpatients department only?

> hey, this is the first "who is the biggest doofus on m-solo"
> list that i haven't ended up on!

> so that means that there is still room to grown, huh?

> yawn merchant)

> love

> Grim

Yer right, will soon self-destruct. Stick with us nice folks.
S.I.

> yawn merchant)

> love

> Grim

Course it isn't. You forgot to add me.
I'm getting ready to snarl, dont worry.

Don't forget Me!

Surely I deserve to be on the list? I demand a recount!

Reg

Re: Don't forget Me!

that's just 'Simple Minds'

love

Grim

> Surely I deserve to be on the list? I demand a recount!

> Reg

Re: Have u seen The Breakfast Club?

is that with Molly thingy in?

> Well have you?

> Reg

Re: sheesh! Have no idea who Jonathan is, keep looking for those marbles cock!

Grim,you ugly little man with the elton john gap between the teeth. You know FULL well whom Jonathan F is as well as his *famous* brother. I think it's time you put that bottle down, COCK.

I was trying to make the point that Grim has no idea who Jonathan is, and why would he? I have only had contact with him regarding his purchase, and have no idea what he's like either.

So your threats to post pictures of his parts are kind of in vain, but if it would make you feel better then go ahead.
Heaven knows we could all do with a laugh

> I was trying to make the point that Grim has no idea who Jonathan is, and
> why would he? I have only had contact with him regarding his purchase, and
> have no idea what he's like either.

> So your threats to post pictures of his parts are kind of in vain, but if
> it would make you feel better then go ahead.
> Heaven knows we could all do with a laugh
Lynne, I assumed that Grim knew Jonathan because he's such good friends with his brother, Peter. As for what he's like, they may be fraternal twins, but Peter is by FAR the kindest brother. Jonathan is a really mean person (laughing at people on crutches, wheelchairs, *mongs* as he puts it.) The list could go on. No, I am not posting the two pictures I have in my possession. (They are sort of funny, and especially in HERE we could do with a laugh, but no. ) Sorry for the misunderstanding, Lynne.

Springsteen's cool, but Moz hasn't told them to like him yet

> When I saw Johnny Marr at the Stone Pony he said the nicest things about
> Bruce. He said Springsteen sings about the blue collar worker, he's done a
> lot for charity,he also said it's an honor to play on the same stage as he
> does. How sad it is for you to have to make a racist remark against
> someone's whose music you don't relate too. I don't think Johnny Marr can
> relate to being in love with a Jersey girl,losing his job when the plant
> shuts down, or growing up on the boardwalk but he can still appreciate his
> music and what's he done for society.

I've advised people for years not to click on threads that don't interest them. Always seemed easy enough to me. There's a tendency of people here to always wanna go on ad naseum about which topics bore them.

If someone has a thread about hockey, they will yap for the next 6 months: "Yawn...hockey is so boring...Morrissey hasn't told me to like it...all topics must interest ME ME ME!" It's true Morrissey fans can tend to be narrow, one-dimensional people, severely lacking in individuality. Many just like everything Morrissey likes, hate everything Morrissey hates, nothing more to 'em. But why does it follow that they have to be professional minders of other peoples' business on what topics are allowed and what can be put in a journal?

If Grim doesn't like messages about Springsteen (one of the true greats of rock and roll!), he should take his own advice and not click on them. End of story.

If Freeyourself doesn't like someone's journal, he should stop obsessively monitoring it and tediously analyzing each and every word in the excerpts his buddies paste in the chat room. End of story.

And if someone wants to make a list of people on the site, it's bound to lack validity when the person making the list is too ethically compromised to target those who spend all of their free hours harassing, trolling, tracking, monitoring, and researching people, not to mention storing records of pics, postings, and logs on for future harassment purposes.

So it goes, on Morrissey-solo.com.

Not to click on a topic that doesn't interest you has always been easy, and hopefully Grim will finally start doing so and stop worrying about whether there's a thread about Springsteen. That option isn't there when a gang of no-life retards targets others for obsessive stalking in order take their own miserable lives out on them. Particularly when the cowards who engage in it do so under anonymous names and have absolutely nothing else going on in their lives that would limit the number of hours they can devote to harassment (a staggering fact, as all of them are adults). Grim pats these people on the back. His hog refers to them as "kool cats."

As far as the racism (which has always been high in Morrisseydom), at least Grim was nice enough to tell Freeyourself it wasn't JUST Jews killed by Hitler and so maybe praising the Holocaust doesn't further his argument of condemning me as a Jew.

After weeks of being trouble free,the board is now a war zone again thanks to you....

....and now here you are again obsessing about me.
What a pathetic hypocrite you are, accusing me of targetting people and harrassing them, while at the same time you continue to cajole, antogonise and generally provoke me with your stale old rhetoric that people ceased to have any interest in long ago.
You and you alone were responsible for destroying the recent harmony of this board when you made your disgraceful attack on flawed and myself, even though I had not posted in here for weeks at that point.
I've lost count of how many times I have pointed out your many deficiencies, so there's no need for me to repeat myself as I'm sure people are already bored beyond belief having to re-read your dreary repetitious twaddle.
No one is interested in your sanctimonious, pompous drivel and your mind numbingly tedious political claptrap.
However many times you cast aspersions against my character, the fact remains that you are merely a ridiculous caricature on an Internet website, a computer generated abstraction, whereas I am a flesh and blood person who people from here have actually met and who know that I am not the deranged sociopath who exists only in the minds of you and one or two other (invariably American) social inadequates.
As you never tire of saying how loathsome Morrissey's "internet fans" are and how much they/we disgust you, it begs the question "why do you come here and why do you hang around" 24/7?
So well done again for wrecking the board, don't forget to turn the lights off on your way out.

go die, stalker-boy

> ....and now here you are again obsessing about me.

I'm not obsessing about you at all. The moment you stop trolling, tracking, stalking, harassing, monitoring, logging, researching, and keeping files on people here, will be the moment I have not a god damn thing to ever say about you again, because there's nothing else to you. You're a f***ing retarded loser with absolutely no life whatsoever. You have spent YEARS harassing people in a deranged fashion. I'd sincerely love to hear what AlainSane did to anyone before he was targetted, but I already know the answer: Nothing. And I'm not gonna read a line below that first one, so you wasted your time.

I wonder at what point you will find something else in your life besides being a pathetic, loser stalker-boy. Go f***ing die.

Back
Top Bottom