Moz/Smiths Collection and Posters and Books For Sale

Craig

Hi All,

It's me again. I'm still trying to sell my collection - piece by piece. Here's an updated list of everything I have left, along with reduced prices: [Eidt: removed outdated list] . I can ship worldwide and can give additional discounts if you buy more than one thing. Here's the link to my original thread with comments from others who have bought stuff: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/117729-Collection-for-Sale?p=1986736567#post1986736567.

I've also (finally) photographed my posters. I have 20 of them. The pics are here: http://imgbox.com/g/1vQ1uUil2u. Most were purchased in the 1988 - 1994 era but a couple are newer. I loved these guys and they hung on my walls for many years (and were moved around many times) and show signs of wear. A few are in pretty good shape but some are rough.

Please PM me if you're interested or if you'd like more pictures. Let me know your post code and I can figure shipping for you. I appreciate your time. I hope that some of this stuff can end up in the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Craig

Last edited:
Re: Moz/Smiths Collection and Posters and Books For Sale!!!

Hi Craig,

I would really like to buy some of your posters please, if they're still available. Could you please email me on [email protected]?

Cheers

Declan

I recently purchased a Morrissey vinyl from Craig and I just wanted others to know it was a really easy transaction and there were no problems. I asked for more detailed pics of it and he sent them very quick. So glad to finally have the Jack the Ripper vinyl. Thanks again Craig! :D

Hello,

I sold a few posters, so my prior link is not current. Here's an updated link to the ones I still have for sale: http://imgbox.com/g/1vQ1uUil2u.

The only subway-sized poster I have left is the "Tench St." poster (the first one shown) which is $10 (US). The rest are more or less standard poster size and are $6 unless they're in poor condition, then I mark them down accordingly. If you're interested, please PM me with your post code and I can figure shipping. Of course, same thing for the vinyl, CDs, cassettes etc. on the Excel spreadsheet attached to the original post above.

Thanks!!

Craig

I still have a few posters left. Here's the link: http://imgbox.com/g/1vQ1uUil2u. And I have tons of vinyl, CDs and books if anyone's interested. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

Craig

The total for the 7 posters that are available now (5/2/13) would be $35 + shipping. Though I have 2 of the CU Fieldhouse flyer and 3 of the "Maladjusted" poster (Alma Matters cover). So if you wanted multiples of either, it would cost more.

Also, here is the list of books I have for sale:

Peepholism (softcover)
NY Dolls
James Dean is Not Dead
Morrissey & Marr - The Severed Alliance - Johnny Rogan
The Smiths - Visual Documentary - Johnny Rogan
Morrissey - Landscapes of the Mind - David Bret
Morrissey - In His Own Words
The Smiths - "In Quotes"
Morrissey - "In Quotes"
The Smiths - The Complete Story - Mick Middles
Morrissey Shot - Linder Sterling
1985 Meat is Murder Tour Book with the Barbarism cover (Viv Nicholson)

Thanks,

Craig

Hi All,

I still have seven posters for sale and most of the vinyl and CDs etc in the list above. Seeing as there's interest in t-shirts, I also have a 1992 skinhead girls shirt signed by Morrissey and an Edith Sitwell shirt from 1991 signed by Moz and all 1991 band members. I was lucky enough to win meet-and-greet tickets in 1991 (Cincinnati show) and all the winners got a signed shirt. Then I met Moz again in 1992 on the Your Arsenal tour (in the airport the day after the New Orleans show) and he signed my skinbirds shirt. I'm not sure I'm ready to sell these but I might do. I'll try to find them and post pics when I can. (I never wore the Sitwell shirt and I only wore the skinhead shirt once or twice. I had a few other tour shirts that I wore constantly, but I don't know where they are. I'll see if I can dig them up.)

PM me with any questions or comments etc.

Thanks for looking.

Craig

Don't sell the shirts, you will regret it.

WOW! Some of the prices for your cd's and such are VERY expensive IMO. The singles boxsets(Im assuming these are the gold/blue cigarette cased ones released i think in the 90s?)priced for almost what they were new? holy moly. If they're the other ones, disregard.

Last edited:

I appreciate the feedback. It is the gold CD box set from the 90s. To be honest, I had trouble pricing most of the stuff and may have overvalued my collection some. I think I accidentally added some sentimental value to a few of the pieces. :)

Anyway, no worries. If you (or anyone) wants to make an offer for something you're interested in, I'm willing to listen. The values aren't set in stone. If you have any questions, or want to talk, PM me.

Thanks!

Craig

p.s. I have 5 posters left. Here are the thumbnails which link to full-size pics: http://imgbox.com/g/1vQ1uUil2u

Last edited:

I appreciate the feedback. It is the gold CD box set from the 90s. To be honest, I had trouble pricing most of the stuff and may have overvalued my collection some. I think I accidentally added some sentimental value to a few of the pieces. :)

Yeah, the bottom pretty much fell out of those years ago, and then when EMI released that massive 3 disc "HMV The Parlophone singles" set(or whatever it's called) with pretty much ALL of the same stuff as those 2 bs had on them, it kind of killed the pricing on those sadly. I'm no expert, and pardon me if Im not aware of what they go for overseas, but here in the states(at least here in SoCal), you can find them for about $20-$25 each, which is about right IMO. But obviously, if you can get more...good for you bud.:)

Anyway, no worries. If you (or anyone) wants to make an offer for something you're interested in, I'm willing to listen. The values aren't set in stone. If you have any questions, or want to talk, PM me.

Thanks for being cool about what I posted, just gotta keep in mind, they're only worth what someone's willing to pay for them, right?

I wish you luck in selling all of it.:thumb:

Updated list. I've sold some stuff recently.

And here is the poster link again: http://imgbox.com/g/1vQ1uUil2u

And the books I'm selling:

Peepholism (softcover)
NY Dolls
James Dean is Not Dead
Morrissey & Marr - The Severed Alliance - Johnny Rogan
The Smiths - Visual Documentary - Johnny Rogan
Morrissey - Landscapes of the Mind - David Bret
Morrissey - In His Own Words
The Smiths - "In Quotes"
Morrissey - "In Quotes"
The Smiths - The Complete Story - Mick Middles
Morrissey Shot - Linder Sterling
1985 Meat is Murder Tour Book with the Barbarism cover (Viv Nicholson)

And a link to an album I added yesterday of really old pics I took during the Your Arsenal tour in 1992 (and one of a wall in Fairmount High School):

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/album.php?albumid=421

Thanks,

Craig

Last edited:

Craig's the real deal -- and a devoted fan with some insaaaaane stories. Just received some items from him today and am very pleased.

Richard

hi, do you have the we hate it purple vinyl, warner bros music show( is it it original red sleeve??), peepholism book..hardback?? hulmerist laser disc, ed in reverse-what is the condition of these items if you still have them, cheers,Daz

Hi Daz,

I have the We Hate It US 12" (Purple Vinyl) and Education in Reverse. I also have the Malady Lingers On Laserdisc that includes Hulmerist (but it has the Malady sleeve). PM me your email address and I can send photos.

Thanks,

Craig

Lower Prices

View attachment 16102

Here's a new list. I've lowered the prices for just about everything - in some cases by a lot. I've also separated them into Morrissey, Smiths and Books categories. Also, I've uploaded my list of Britpop (and other) vinyl in the other thread. So if you have any questions or need pictures of anything, just PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Craig

Re: Lower Prices

View attachment 16102

Here's a new list. I've lowered the prices for just about everything - in some cases by a lot. I've also separated them into Morrissey, Smiths and Books categories. Also, I've uploaded my list of Britpop (and other) vinyl in the other thread. So if you have any questions or need pictures of anything, just PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Craig

Craig
-the posters are gone I take it? ..Wish I saw this thread earlier!!
Also, how much would shipping be for all of the books (except for The Severed Alliance) be for Sydney, Aus? Oh, you wouldn't happen to be the poster who listed their posters on Reddit a while back??

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom