Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
only one club in Scotland are bigots and refused to sign a catholic for a hundred years and it certainly isn't the TIC.

No instead your tarnished TIC sing about the IRA and the murders they commited partly funded by the obligatory whip around by Celtic supporters in the pubs before home games. Or what about their refusal to wear poppies? Or how they disturb any minute silences for clubs who want to hold one. Rejoycing and singing about the murder of Lee Rigby? Oh and then mocking the 66 Rangers fans who died in the Ibrox disaster. Last but not least lets not forget the horrendous and systematic child abuse/child rape carried out at Celtic by several coaches all covered up and by the club and allowed to go on all. These are all facts, a single internet search will prove that. BJK.

If they don't mix then how come our country hasn't descended into absolute chaos? How come you know so much about my country from a tiny manifesto of a meagre 27 pages? Read it have you?

I don't know what cuck is so :shrug:
Their values don't mix with western values. As time and time again has shown ,wherever a large mass of Muslims migrate they refuse to assimilate. They don'w want to be "Brits" they want to be Muslims and impose their cultural values on host country.

If they don't mix then how come our country hasn't descended into absolute chaos? How come you know so much about my country from a tiny manifesto of a meagre 27 pages? Read it have you?

I don't know what cuck is so :shrug:

Your country hasn't descended into absolute chaos yet because Muslims are still the minority! European natives are still the majority and keep their country and culture if they don't give it up. The day Muslims become the majority is the day England will be a Muslim country and it will be a shocking wake up call for you globalist/progressives.

There are other non-mainstream parties that are deep-rooted with racism or hatred of others.
The thing is, 'For Britain' is actually a lot less extreme than both the Labour and Conservative parties. I wouldn't vote for them myself, but I have read their manifesto.

Labour dragged us through an illegal and pointless war based on lies that killed half a million people. To me, that's extreme.

Interesting to see how Uncle Skinny has posted a tweet supporting Danny Baker and how much he’ll miss him.
Racism only irks him for some middle aged men then?

The thing is, 'For Britain' is actually a lot less extreme than both the Labour and Conservative parties. I wouldn't vote for them myself, but I have read their manifesto.

Labour dragged us through an illegal and pointless war based on lies that killed half a million people. To me, that's extreme.

They are main stream parties. I thought we were talking about non-mainstream parties? For Britain is the only party that wants to erase the Islamic Faith by deporting people. The Green Party, non-mainstream, animal welfare a priority, I thought that was what Morrissey is about. Not a party that tries to stamp out a religion in our country.

Skinny is a mod, peeps, he can post whatever he wants.:thumb:

Because Haslam recognizes a right-wing bigot when he sees one. And good on him for calling Morrissey out for his despicable views - are you suggesting somehow he shouldn't be allowed to? If not, why not?
Objection. Leading the witness.
You can't set the trap and then push them into it. You have to dangle the bait and see if they take it.

Interesting to see how Uncle Skinny has posted a tweet supporting Danny Baker and how much he’ll miss him.
Racism only irks him for some middle aged men then?
I'm disappointed in Skinny. He is selling himself here as a well educated scientist yet constantly contradicts himself and lies about this and that to try and prove a point.

I believe he is a full blown pathological liar.

They are main stream parties. I thought we were talking about non-mainstream parties? For Britain is the only party that wants to erase the Islamic Faith by deporting people. The Green Party, non-mainstream, animal welfare a priority, I thought that was what Morrissey is about. Not a party that tries to stamp out a religion in our country.

You are intentionally misrepresenting them. Read for yourself
https://www.forbritain.uk/

His mother is his main and probably only political inspiration. She was involved with irish terrorists and even made a song for them according to info I have. A very radical woman not afraid to see things as they are.
My source says that his UNCLE was a rabid Diana Dors fan.
Seemingly,made the young Stephen listen to her music and even take him to her films!
Probably was a member of the KKK too.

Morrissey speaking truth. Meanwhile BBC who cover and protect high ranking pedophiles smear For Britain. Say's a lot
Even the suggestive Prospero and Ariel statue over the entrance to BBC Broadcasting House is by paedophile Eric Gill. Hidden in plain sight.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom