Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m assuming you to be a troll but it’s a for Britain pin not a Britain first pin. Good for others to know when scrolling down. Also it’s California son not sun
Thank heavens its not a royal family badge or I would be genuinely concerned. Fascism at its most insidious.

It doesn't actually look like the badge FB are selling on their website. In fact, all their merch / logos etc seem to have a red & blue thing going on, which Moz's badge does not have. Who says it's deffo FB? (Hope it's not) (it's not maserati either tho by the looks of things)
Don't worry he'll sport the NMR badge soon.

150px-Nordic_Resistance_Movement_Logo.png

for the 5 quid Skinny pays in 'taxes' at the pub the dole pays out
£20,000.
:rolleyes:

But really, in the end he’s just a dude with a view. The guy that came around to fix my heating might vote conservative, the girl who served me at the check out might deny climate change...but I still used and appreciated their service

:laughing:
Sorry. I just pictured Morrissey as a waiter, clumsily kneeling to pick up a spoon, with the crack of his arse in full view...

And then bringing a melting ice-cream and annoying the customers by telling them who to vote for...

And then once they're gone, complaining about his tip.

Amazing service! :clap:

It doesn't actually look like the badge FB are selling on their website. In fact, all their merch / logos etc seem to have a red & blue thing going on, which Moz's badge does not have. Who says it's deffo FB? (Hope it's not) (it's not maserati either tho by the looks of things)

Why do you care? Really................why..........do........you......care.

Oh dear - ghastly if true, and it appears to be.
I won't be buying Californian Sun if he remains an active supporter of these tiny minded f***wits.
And I won't go to see any UK tour dates either.
Of course, no-one gives a shit what I personally decide to do.
Trouble is, I probably echo the views of at least 20% of his old fan-base. We're the reason the UK tour was cancelled last year.
Announce some UK birthday dates and remain an active BF supporter at your peril, Steve...
For Britain is different to ‘Britain First’ you tool, do your research!

It’s crazy the way so many people get so worked up about this. It’s really not a big deal unless you want it to be, and if it is a big deal to you then it’s simple - walk away.
I don’t particularly agree with a lot of his political views, I also am a heathen meat eater and none of his vegetarian views particularly speak to me. But it just...doesn’t matter? I tune out when it’s not for me and if it became too much that I just couldn’t stomach any more I’d walk away like I’ve done with other bands where their personal views/actions clashed too much with mine. This weird obsession with riding him into the ground and being glued to everything he says and does if all you get from it is negativity is strange and I know some here do it because it serves and ulterior motive - the faux outrage at him really just is any excuse to carry on old grudges.

But really, in the end he’s just a dude with a view. The guy that came around to fix my heating might vote conservative, the girl who served me at the check out might deny climate change...but I still used and appreciated their service because ultimately, their view doesn’t matter to me. Morrissey’s voice and music still works for me, it still provides me with something fulfilling and so that is what matters. If that stopped being the case, I’d walk away. Similarly, if his views got to a point where they were affecting me negatively, I’d walk away. Ultimately, if his views upset you that much it’s your issue.

People like Uncleskinny can’t just ‘walk away’. It seems at his point in life he needs someone to hate, so he chose the biggest fish :rolleyes: Morrissey to accuse as being racist. I guess the KKK and Hitler
supporters aren’t big enough a fish for him to tackle.

Some people need others to oppose their views for it strengthens their identity/ego and the illusion that they are right in their beliefs while others are wrong, they would go crazy if everyone looked at the world the same way they do.

Haters need Morrissey.

for-britain-metal-pin-badge-butterfly-fixing.jpg

Anyhoo... M wore this badge on his golden brown blazer when he entered and exited on Sat the third night, I guess people were just more accepting on Saturday of others views to not want to point out
his wearing of the badge.

Love peace and harmony, oh very nice, even if it was just for one day.

People like Uncleskinny can’t just ‘walk away’. It seems at his point in life he needs someone to hate, so he chose the biggest fish :rolleyes: Morrissey to accuse as being racist. I guess the KKK and Hitler

As I say, others have ulterior motives to use anything to further old grudges.

interesting commentary on rammstein's new germania video:
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019-05-08-19-26-17-190.jpeg

it was the striped suit that made me think of it...:)

From the Anonymous Canadian with ignorant and naïve views about For Britain:

"Peace, love and harmony...very nice... but, maybe in the next world..."

Some people need others to oppose their views for it strengthens their identity/ego and the illusion that they are right in their beliefs while others are wrong, they would go crazy if everyone looked at the world the same way they do.

Haters need Morrissey.
Or straight obsession?

Hope not hate are not advocating peace in their own use of language.
Anyone who is 'fighting against' something is at odds with their supposed aims.
Having read their rhetoric laden diatribes I find them overly simplistic and Ill judged.
Polarisation at its best. No thanks.

I see UncleSkinny is blocking everyone on twitter who agrees, people who have never previously engaged with him.
What an utter nutcase.
Yep a total f****ing nutcase"! and yet he is allowed to spout his shite here!

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom