Moz shirts on sale at bravadousa.com $19.99 instead of $35

The Seeker of Good Songs

Received this email...
NEW MORRISSEY MERCHANDISE
JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

The holidays are upon us and once again we are going to have great deals to offer you all season.

First up is our FREE SHIPPING offer. Spend $70 or more in the Morrissey Official US Webstore and receive
FREE GROUND SHIPPING! You need to act quickly though as this offer only lasts until Monday, December 10, 2007 at 3pm EST.

Be sure to stop by the Morrissey Official US Webstore and check out all the great merchandise we have available this holiday season.

Click here for the Morrissey Official US Webstore.

Thanks for all your support in 2007. See you in 2008!
spacer.gif

GIFT CERTIFICATES

We also have gift certificates available. Can't decide what to buy for your friends, family, or touring buddies? Let them choose their own Morrissey swag with our new Electronic Gift Certificate. It's all conveniently done via email. You can choose increments ranging from $20 up to $75. And, you can choose WHEN someone will receive the certificate by email. The electronic gift certificate recipients can redeem their gifts at the Morrissey Webstore whenever they like.

Received this email...
NEW MORRISSEY MERCHANDISE
JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

The holidays are upon us and once again we are going to have great deals to offer you all season.

First up is our FREE SHIPPING offer. Spend $70 or more in the Morrissey Official US Webstore and receive
FREE GROUND SHIPPING! You need to act quickly though as this offer only lasts until Monday, December 10, 2007 at 3pm EST.

Be sure to stop by the Morrissey Official US Webstore and check out all the great merchandise we have available this holiday season.

Click here for the Morrissey Official US Webstore.

Thanks for all your support in 2007. See you in 2008!
spacer.gif

GIFT CERTIFICATES

We also have gift certificates available. Can't decide what to buy for your friends, family, or touring buddies? Let them choose their own Morrissey swag with our new Electronic Gift Certificate. It's all conveniently done via email. You can choose increments ranging from $20 up to $75. And, you can choose WHEN someone will receive the certificate by email. The electronic gift certificate recipients can redeem their gifts at the Morrissey Webstore whenever they like.

Woo hoo Christmas pressies :) Might put a couple of these on my list. Last year I got about 15 shirts (moz/Smiths) the same again this time round :) (nearly blinded myself trying to read that white writing)

Why is the Je Suis Morrissey shirt not available in sizes smaller than Medium??? That frustrates me. A lot.

Does anyone know where else to get one of these? Besides a show of course.

just ordinary cotton T's, cheap, they probally buy per 10 per colour, of
even more

I miss the dark blue M crown T shirt

don't expect a brand t shirt, just cheap asian made T's, and they print
them theirselve

anyone can start a T company thought it's save to let the tax org
know, and the official company of trading, you get an official number, and
you have to give yer company a name, all is gonna get registrated.
It's not free , not at the least, in the Netherlands its about 200 euroos for
a small 1 man company

Last edited:
Thanks, I figured they'd just buy the cheap shirts in bulk then sell them. It's just that I can fit certain brands/models well and others not so well. For Example, for Hanes brand their 50/50 blend shirts fit me terribly, however their 100% shirts fit me fantastic.

I wish there was regulated standard size charts that were enforced.

Hahaahaha... you have got to be kidding me. I'm getting this for my grandma. She'll next want me to get her some cassettes of that nice handsome singing priest.

http://morrissey.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=808_12690

He needs to do more babydolls for the girls... I have two shirts that some guy bought me at shows, sitting waiting to be altered to fit me. And I'm way too lazy to pull out my sewing machine. I'm not wearing some boxy thing. No, wait... I think I have three because I bought the new navy one with the crest in glittery gold.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey Jesus Ornament!

The PERFECT GIFT for any linecrasher (or ringleader) on your list! Guess what y'all are getting for Moz-mas?
:)

I ordered six last night. Now I have to go down to Borders and buy one of those miniature black holiday trees. (We celebrate Life Day at my house, of course. It's the traditional Wookiee holiday.)

Did anyone notice the message about TURKEY LEGS in the email message from the "Morrissey store"?! I know it's already been discussed/disgust on the maladjusted list. This is just yet another comical example of how in-touch the merchandise people at musictoday/bravadomusicUSA are.

Buy my merch, death-eaters!

Yes, I have a grudge against musictoday for screwing up my order (took 'em 3 months to deliver my order) with no apology. Yes, I love those "I Haff Forgiven Jebus" ornaments, but I will support Morrissey in other ways besides buying from a store that assumes Morrissey's fans have been gnawing on turkey legs this past week.

Yes, I love those "I Haff Forgiven Jebus" ornaments, but I will support Morrissey in other ways besides buying from a store that assumes Morrissey's fans have been gnawing on turkey legs this past week.
Yes, I saw that, and I agree. They should know by now that its TOFURKY, mushroom soup, and "and assload of sage." (Thank you, people! T'was yummy!)
That being said, HE'S DRESSED AS A PRIEST!!! WITH A ROSARY AND EVERYTHING!!! So I've gotta get one for the shrine. Quite the conundrum you've put us in, Mel. Thanks for pointing this out, as I shall ruminate on it all day. What's a Catholic vegetarian girl who's hot for Morrissey to do?

Is there such thing as guilt frink?
:)

Last edited:
Why is the Je Suis Morrissey shirt not available in sizes smaller than Medium??? That frustrates me. A lot.

Does anyone know where else to get one of these? Besides a show of course.

I bought a medium size shirt, it's not that big. could be a little smaller. I just washed mine in hot water .

Back
Top Bottom