Moz rejects Smiths reunion

I lived in hope every day of a Smiths re-union, but I realise now it's not going to happen and quite frankly I don't care any more!

$75 million dollars?! Jesus. I'm glad he turned it down, because I'd hate to go see him knowing he was making that much money off it. I guess I just like the idea of him being a struggling artist and not a multi-millionaire...

i think a smiths reunion would be te worst thing that could ever happen , leave the past in the past ... it was amazing why change it , look at the sex pistols for a reason not to reform if you dont belive me

I AGREE 100% - The Smiths are legendary and not reforming for $$ ( like everyone else from The Police to the Pistols) just makes them even more special.

However I'd love Moz and Marr to work together again, now that they have an understanding ;) :D

I don't think they should ever reunite it just wouldn't be the same. Although saying that i would do anything to see The Smiths live since i never got the chance when they were around -i wasn't even born:(!

Does anyone have a time machine i could borrow?

I'm sure a whole Smiths reunion is never going to happen, but I still have faith to see a Morrissey-Marr reunion/performance someday somewhere :)

Last edited:
I'm glad He rejected it! So many bands like Spice Girls, Take That, Backstreet boys etc are making these come backs just for some money. The Smiths will always be known as one of the best bands of all time; sp why not leave the past alone.
Morrissey's own solo career is at an exciting period. His last two albums have been chart successes; plus there is a lot of excitement over his new 'greatest hits' album. Viva Morrissey! :)

You gotta be kidding, right? :rolleyes:

HAHA! You didn't know?!?! Mozzer's a pauper. He actually passes a collection basket around at his concerts to pay for a veggiewrap and a taxi ride back to his hotel.;):p

Mozzer's a pauper. He actually passes a collection basket around at his concerts to pay for a veggiewrap and a taxi ride back to his hotel.;):p

I thought he sleeps in the tour van? Cheaper than hotels

Back
Top Bottom