MOZ PLEASE DONT QUIT NOOOOOOo

Morrissey IS retiring

Shy and retiring

Boom boom !

Thank you and goodnight

I DUNNO IM SO WORRIED I MEAN FIRST I FIND OUT HE's f***ING GAY NOW HES RETIRED SHEESH

Don`t bloody well start on that again.Morrissey is NOT gay.He`s said he`s bi and open to falling in love with anyone.And even if he were it woudn`t be a surprise or shock now would it?He`s wonderful whatever he is.

As for retiring I doubt it very much.He would say so.He respects his fans because we are far more intelligent than your average rock fan.:D

Do you realize doody & Moody are trolls? :p

Let's sink this now...

Last edited:
"I DUNNO IM SO WORRIED I MEAN FIRST I FIND OUT HE's f***ING GAY NOW HES RETIRED SHEESH"

Why does it matter if he is gay ?.it doesn`t effect his music in eneyway if he is gay,bi its no ones business but his and his only.

who the f*** cares if he's gay?

and he's not retiring yet. Being a part of the last tour really shows a person that at the age of 48, this is still what Mozzy loves to do in his life and I don't think shows any signs of wanting to quit that.

OMFG?

Morrissey is gay?

I thought he was just an ex spice girl.

My life is in shatters.

Morrissey is retiring?

I thought he was just gay!!!

nooooo

etc.

I don't think Morrissey will ever retire. Also i don't see why people get so wound up about his sexuality, it makes no difference to his music so why do people care so much. I find Morrissey very atractive but that won't change if i found he was gay or not.

Ahahaha, because you're one of the members quoted in the article? :D

i just felt that it was a well-researched piece

Back
Top Bottom