Moz on the cover of the new issue of 'Word'

no new interview, 4 journos write about 4 different eras in moz life, most recent 2003...but excellent summary of where he is now....very positive

actually, its got about 6 features as journos recall their moz memories relating to specific eras,..the introduction is excellent about both moz and his fans, yes, and great photos...

anyone know if we can get this in the states?

anyone know if we can get this in the states?

Yes, Word is available here. Hopefully the cd in this issue is included as well. Not always the case.

Should get here by the beginning of February.

As the unofficial Times Square correspondent here I can confirm that Virgin Times Square is one place I know that carries it; Magazines Around the World on 40th and 6th across from the library is another; and the magazine shop in the Grace Building on 43rd and 6th.

I also cover the waterfront, but for different reasons entirely.

Yes, Word is available here. Hopefully the cd in this issue is included as well. Not always the case.

Should get here by the beginning of February.

As the unofficial Times Square correspondent here I can confirm that Virgin Times Square is one place I know that carries it; Magazines Around the World on 40th and 6th across from the library is another; and the magazine shop in the Grace Building on 43rd and 6th.

I also cover the waterfront, but for different reasons entirely.

are you a paper boy LOL

paperboy_oldschool.jpg

could somebody be so nice to scan it some day? for those who could not get the word mag in their town...i live in relatively small town and english music mags are mostly avaiable in bigger cities here in germany
thanks sooo much in advance

could somebody be so nice to scan it some day? for those who could not get the word mag in their town...i live in relatively small town and english music mags are mostly avaiable in bigger cities here in germany
thanks sooo much in advance

It's a bit much to scan all of it, and the inevitable resizing would bugger up some of the smaller text. Instead, have a new photo of Moz from the article.

2182352837_8d25cca304_b.jpg

Peter

Thanks Peter, but the photo was taken in 2004 for Meltdown Festival promotion.
I have postcards of it.
The caption is wrong.

Thanks Peter, but the photo was taken in 2004 for Meltdown Festival promotion.
I have postcards of it.
The caption is wrong.

On the facing page it says "Portrait: Frank Bauer for Getty Exclusive" - does this help?

Peter

I've checked the postcard, but there's no info about the photographer.
Reverse side is about Time Out subscription info, it was the event sponsor at that time.
I'll give you one when I see you 26th. ;)

Last edited:
On the facing page it says "Portrait: Frank Bauer for Getty Exclusive" - does this help?

Peter

Kewpie is correct. This photo was used along with some others that appeared in Time Out magazine around the time of Meltdown.

Morrissey was interviewed by the writer Peter Arnott and some photos were taken in the closed underground station.

One of my favorite interviews, btw. It included the memorable quote, "I was born in rain, raised in rain, and didn't seek shelter until I was 13" or something like that along the lines.

Back
Top Bottom