Moz on the big screen in the USA

IMAX! Do those still operate? IMAX itself feels very 2002. From a New Zealand perspective the release would most likely become part of a film festive programme that often do the rounds here. It does sound quite neat though. Karaoke at the IMAX!

Many major directors see IMAX as the future of cinema, and not the fad that is 3D

But if the promoters want to stack the joint, then I'll be there. I'm going to the Michael Buble concert for the same reason. I invite Moz to be my date. :)

I don't think you get it. If every single person that bought his last record goes to these screenings it will be considered a flop.

This is exciting news!! I will so go!

I hope this is happening soon. I am encouraged by the specific nature of the announcement... 27 theaters! Doesn't that suggest it's a done deal?

Anyway, it sounds fun:D

- - - Updated - - -

Any word if Kristeenyoung will be opening :rolleyes:

Haha! That was my first thought! They should show a mini Kristeen concert movie first, otherwise we might get confused:p

Why hasnt this been posted on TTY yet? Isnt that the "official" announcement place?

I bet Julia is still patiently waiting for instruction from Morrissey's PR company.

It's great to have this site because EVERYONE is able to report news here immediately.

Why hasnt this been posted on TTY yet? Isnt that the "official" announcement place?

The nephew is posting info about the uncle to get his name known and start his photography career. He's a mediocre photographer and can't get any jobs. He lives off of his uncles money and uses his name to try and get ahead.

I bet Julia is still patiently waiting for instruction from Morrissey's PR company.

It's great to have this site because EVERYONE is able to report news here immediately.

Except it wasn't reported here. It was reported (announced) on Facebook. It was repeated here.

The nephew is posting info about the uncle to get his name known and start his photography career. He's a mediocre photographer and can't get any jobs. He lives off of his uncles money and uses his name to try and get ahead.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. :rolleyes:

I thought about that too. It's too scary for words to see her on IMAX. Now THAT would be cruel and unusual punishment for Morrissey's fans, to she Kristeen screeching on a HUGE screen *shudders*

Might as well. They're pretty solidly a touring duo.

He can just live off of his wife's money.

Sam Esty Rayner? What a "genius": dreadful photos, cheap girls. Can someone really survive on just being Morrissey's nephew?

That's not really fair. The one percenters (AKA the uncle) are hogging 80% of the wealth and there aren't any fair opportunities for working class people. Sure, lots of working class people get advantages through nepotism (which is not fair), but I'm sure the uncle doesn't fund the nephew's cigarette habit. Check out the photo of the photographer feeding a camel; that's an awesome photo.

does anyone know if julia will be at 47 cities in the front row? because i would like to be front row just once in my life

That's not really fair. The one percenters (AKA the uncle) are hogging 80% of the wealth and there aren't any fair opportunities for working class people. Sure, lots of working class people get advantages through nepotism (which is not fair), but I'm sure the uncle doesn't fund the nephew's cigarette habit. Check out the photo of the photographer feeding a camel; that's an awesome photo.

Honey, you are right, it's not fair that we have to see these dreadful photos. Who cares about social class? There is only good art and bad art. Not even the shiny uncle and his money can turn Mr. Esty Rayner's crap into gold.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom