Question Moz on Spotify

UK:

Screenshot_20221219-153356~2.png

FWD.

I would love to have Swords and World Peace Is None of Your Business on Spotify. My digital copies are gone with my old laptop (are you listening to them, my dear cat burglar?) and I wasn't able to find decent files to download for my phone. And physical formats are awfully expensive now, especially World Peace. I should have bought them when I had the chance, but -oh- did I have any.

Hope he gets lucky for once in his life and have the chance to straighten all his business problems with Polydor, Harvest, Capitol etc. God there are so many to make up and mend. It's like as if he's signed a treaty of Versailles every time he made a deal with some record label. How can it be that complex? (I'm not scorning him; I literally have no clue about that side of the business)

Any idea why Swords is only available in certain countries? It used to be available for everyone.

That’s weird. I’m in the UK, but can’t get Swords on Spotify…
Don't use streaming services, but it still appears as a webpage and Google result in the UK. Perhaps the app is more up to date?
Swords via:

FWD.

On Spotify Morrissey is still on 1,8 million monthly listeners, but The Smiths’ numbers have risen from 6 million two years ago to 10,5 million this year.
Amazing, I wonder what the reason for this incredible increase could be.

On Spotify Morrissey is still on 1,8 million monthly listeners, but The Smiths’ numbers have risen from 6 million two years ago to 10,5 million this year.
It's because of the official Spotify playlists, even Morrissey has seen a small increase in his monthly listeners (he was at 1.6 monthly listeners a few months ago) because spotify added him to 4 playlists (best of 1988, 1990, 2004, and made in manchester)

Tik Tok is to blame, I assure you. As someone in high school, everyone has “Back To The Old House” and “Heaven Knows” in their playlists because they went viral on that wretched app

Tik Tok is to blame, I assure you. As someone in high school, everyone has “Back To The Old House” and “Heaven Knows” in their playlists because they went viral on that wretched app
Really? Why don't we know about these things :)

Back
Top Bottom