Moz on Russell Brand Show 1st Dec !

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
This on TTY:

Morrissey on the Russell Brand Show; I Just Want To See The Boy Happy: New Morrissey single; new Kristeen Young single on Attack
5 November 2006

Morrissey is booked to appear on the Russell Brand Show in London on December 1st to promote the single 'I Just Want to See the Boy Happy' which is released on December 3rd. Also, Kristeen Young releases her second Attack single on December 3rd - 'London Cry.'

This on TTY:

Morrissey on the Russell Brand Show; I Just Want To See The Boy Happy: New Morrissey single; new Kristeen Young single on Attack
5 November 2006

Morrissey is booked to appear on the Russell Brand Show in London on December 1st to promote the single \'I Just Want to See the Boy Happy\' which is released on December 3rd. Also, Kristeen Young releases her second Attack single on December 3rd - \'London Cry.\'

wow! This IS good news, 2 of my favourites in 1 room, I assume it will be on Brands new radio 2 slot at 9pm on saturday night.

Just found out that Russell Brand has a new radio show on Radio 2 starting on the 18 Novemeber. He's also got a new tv show called "Russell Brand's Got Issues" on channel 4 starting on the 17 November. Does anybody know which one Morrissey will be on?

wow! This IS good news, 2 of my favourites in 1 room, I assume it will be on Brands new radio 2 slot at 9pm on saturday night.

Now I'm confused. I just went on Brands website and it says his programme is on BBC 6 at 10 pm Sunday night!!! but the 1st December is a Friday....... so which ruddy show is he going to be on???!!! help

Can he delve SOLOW???

Well Moz - Can YOU delve so low, you insulted the folks here (aye and bye and large I agree with you on that point) but can you plumb the depths and appear on Russell Brand? Is this what it has come too? Dinner with Alan Bennett and Supper with Russell Brand? Well you must have splinters in your fingers from that barrel!

Truly disgusted,

Reg

Last edited:
The gig at the SECC is on Saturday night, the 2nd of December so I assume if it's a live radio interview it must be on the Friday.

Maybe this is proof that there is too much Brand around at the moment! n If we seriously sat and watched/listened to every programme that he did at the moment we'd be here all week.

Re: Can he delve SOLOW???

We Moz - Can YOU delve so low, you insulted the folks here (aye and bye and large I agree with you on that point) but can you plumb the depths and appear on Russell Brand? Is this what it has come too? Dinner with Alan Bennett and Supper with Russell Brand? Well you must have splinters in your fingers from that barrel!

Truly disgusted,

Reg

Why is it stooping low appearing on Russell Brand?

Bet Russell is wetting himself with excitment. It'll be his Radio 2 show, because Moz can be both witty and gracious, via the wireless, without looking uncomfortable with all the attention he'll receive from uber fan Mr Brand (as he would on tv).
I presume then that it'll be recorded on the Fri (Dec 1st) to be broadcast on the Sat (Dec 2nd ... for those of you who can't count).

In fact, whilst i'm here and on the subject of Mr Brand, i heard that during the filming of The Secret Policman's Ball he snogged Noel Fielding from the Mighty Boosh. However, i suspect i've been lied to?
I would very much like to see those two gorgeous examples of dandified glam rock get it on, so to speak. Can anyone corroborate / dispel the rumour? Should i be disturbed that i fantasise about men with big hair who sound like Frank Spencer on crack, kissing pretty male comedians in spangly body suits? Have i got better things to do with my time than come here and ask these questions?

Anyways, yes, Morrissey on Radio 2.

He truly is the lowest of the low...

He is a true bottom feeder, the worst of the worst, if this is what Moz thinks he has to do to get a top 5 hit I truly hope he retires now.

Reg

Reggie
Why do you come here?

As it appears that everything The Man does truely disappoints you....
I'm not suggesting everyone has to come here and worship at His feet, but if a hero of mine caused me so mush dissatisfaction, I would throw the towel in and look elsewhere that I found more enjoyable.

The Goat

Sorry but i just don't get all this 'Russell-Brand-is-a-c***' business. He looks good in tight black trousers, his hair is ace, and he's the only bugger on telly these days who comes even anywhere close to making me laugh. Plus of course he's constantly dropping Moz references into his coversation. What the hell more can ya want out of a human being??

Anyway this is a spooky thread...it was only this morning i was thinking how good it would be for Russell to interview Moz. Should be interesting.

Goat - Who are you? the thought police?

Goat I will express my opinion, in the way I best see fit, in the forum of my choice, thanks for expressing your concerns however, they have been given due consideration - i.e. immediatley dismissed.

Reg

It's not that I don't think Russell is funny, his stand up is quite good, but he is starting to grate a little as he is being very overexposed at the moment. I've never heard his show, I might give it a listen if I remember. It could be funny. You might just hear the soft whimpering of a true Morrissey fan meeting his idol and then hiding under a desk as he doesn't know what to say to him.

I ask a question as to why someone thinks it's low going on Russell Brand, and I just get offensive and abusive replies not even attempting to explain why.

Is this website always like this, or have I just been unlucky here?

Jo does your fancy schmacy PC have google?

If it does use it.

Reg

Re: Goat - Who are you? the thought police?

Goat I will express my opinion, in the way I best see fit, in the forum of my choice, thanks for expressing your concerns however, they have been given due consideration - i.e. immediatley dismissed.

Reg

Well you never change, anything good to say sometime?

Back
Top Bottom