Moz on Russell Brand - 2006

modrevolve

Standard Model
Could anyone possibly upload an mpeg or other hi quality file of Morrissey's TV appearance on the Russell Brand show from the end of 2006? I've watched it on youtube and would like a copy of my own.

Cheers
Darren

My goodness FWD, that clip is so high-quality - it's crystal clear and you can appreciate many previously overlooked details, such as the blueness of Mr. Morrissey's eyes. Thank you, thank you for caring so much.

P.S. And this is just a general address to anyone who may care: don't you think Russell Brand and Courtney Love would make an adorable couple? I know she's a bit older than he, perhaps 10 years, but that's fashionable nowadays, and they have so much in common.

Megaupload never works for me. Could anyone possibly put it in a different format? Thanks!

I thought the original post was requesting an audio of the radio show interview as well. But my initial dismay turned to delight as the high-definition video revealed itself.

Hey Druggist, is that your T-bird? It's a beauty.

I thought the original post was requesting an audio of the radio show interview as well. But my initial dismay turned to delight as the high-definition video revealed itself.

Hey Druggist, is that your T-bird? It's a beauty.

It was, but I sold it 3 weeks ago and bought a boat. Man, do I miss it though. I will get another one. someday

Back
Top Bottom