Moz on Radio2 4th October

SEMISORRY

Radcliffe and Maconie have just had a small discussion about the Simon Armitage interview and said that Morrissey is due to come in for an interview on 04/10/10-which is of course Bona Drag's release date. (Discussed in the last 10 minutes of the show).

Great....maybe Morrissey will comment on the Bona Drag era! I can't wait!

Radcliffe and Maconie have just had a small discussion about the Simon Armitage interview and said that Morrissey is due to come in for an interview on 04/10/10-which is of course Bona Drag's release date. (Discussed in the last 10 minutes of the show).

Thank you for posting the info :)

Funny thing is I've just listened to the whole show on iplayer and it wasn't until right at the end that it got mentioned and then only 'cause a caller asked Stuart if he'd read the Armitage interview then Maconie said 'we'll ask Simon about it when he comes in next' which prompted Mark to say 'well, we can ask Morrissey when he comes in on...'. The caller then asked if that was confirmed and in the ensuing discussion it came out that 'as things stand' it was.

funny thing is i've just listened to the whole show on iplayer and it wasn't until right at the end that it got mentioned and then only 'cause a caller asked stuart if he'd read the armitage interview then maconie said 'we'll ask simon about it when he comes in next' which prompted mark to say 'well, we can ask morrissey when he comes in on...'. The caller then asked if that was confirmed and in the ensuing discussion it came out that 'as things stand' it was.

yay! :d

Interesting if it will be a performance like the last year or just an interview?

probably just an interview. As there are no live dates currently, it would be quite unlikely that he'd assemble the band for a one-off radio interview.

I have a feeling in my waters that this won't happen.
And if it does occur I really hope it's just an interview with Maconie, cos I can't stand Radcliffe now. Used to love him, when he was with Marc Riley, right back to the old 'Hit The North' show on BBC Radio Five. But without Lard he's just become a prattling folkie~progrock bore! And his interviews are atrocious. Mumbling and stuttering incessantly is not charming, even in a Lancashire accent, and eventually out will tumble a half-baked question. Plus he aint a true believer, like Stuart Maconie. Wonder if he'll ask Moz why it is that he looks like a farmer from County Mayo? Cos for about three years on radio2 every time he played one of his records he would say 'Eh-up, aint it funny, right, that His Mozness looks like a County Mayo farmer?' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom