Moz on likely list for Perry-Brand wedding

G

goinghome

"Russell Brand and Katy Perry are to wed in India at the end of the year, their pop-star pal Rihanna has let slip...

...The couple, who had only been dating for just four months when the comedian popped the question, are expected to have a star-studded wedding with guests including Brand’s close friends chat-show host Jonathan Ross, funnyman David Walliams, singer Morrissey, former Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher and Perry’s US singer pal Taylor Swift."

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/p...ts-slip-Katy-Perrys-wedding-plans-on-US-radio

"Russell Brand and Katy Perry are to wed in India at the end of the year, their pop-star pal Rihanna has let slip...

...The couple, who had only been dating for just four months when the comedian popped the question, are expected to have a star-studded wedding with guests including Brand’s close friends chat-show host Jonathan Ross, funnyman David Walliams, singer Morrissey, former Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher and Perry’s US singer pal Taylor Swift."

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/p...ts-slip-Katy-Perrys-wedding-plans-on-US-radio

Morrissey, if it's really in India, you should go. I suspect you would feel oddly at home there. :tears:

Interesting article.

Even more interesting is that if you click on the Morrissey link in the article, the Michelin man will appear.

I know Morrissey likes to eat, but damn...

Last edited:
I don't think Morrissey will attend. He didn't go to Alain Whyte's wedding and they were goood friends!

So, is it officially K-Brand now?

I do hope Morrissey travels to the land of sacred cows, ragas and banyan trees - I'm sure it would be inspirational in so many ways. Maybe he'll go all George Harrison and discover the sitar...

The house sitar? :o

But maybe he'll surprise us all by getting off with the bridesmaid

That would be a surprise - more likely the best man.

He won't go of course - why would he? Brand is a fawning, fey f***wit.

I, too, will be extremely surprised if Morrissey attends this wedding. First of all it involves a flight, and he hates flying. Secondly, is he really that close to Russell Brand? Dear God, I certainly hope not. Russell Brand is a classic example of a man who has made a lot of money with very little talent. He annoys me to no end! Thirdly, I think Moz will be more inclined to attend the divorce (which in all likelihood won't be too far off). Happy, festive occasions such as weddings don't seem to be his cup of tea.

Brand's just like us, obsessors over Morrissey. I think he's doing this more out of hope. I imagine Brand to be like the annoying little kid always following and trying to please the cool guy Morrissey who finds Brand extremely annoying.

I, too, will be extremely surprised if Morrissey attends this wedding. First of all it involves a flight, and he hates flying. Secondly, is he really that close to Russell Brand? Dear God, I certainly hope not. Russell Brand is a classic example of a man who has made a lot of money with very little talent. He annoys me to no end! Thirdly, I think Moz will be more inclined to attend the divorce (which in all likelihood won't be too far off). Happy, festive occasions such as weddings don't seem to be his cup of tea.

Seconded.

Brand's just like us, obsessors over Morrissey. I think he's doing this more out of hope. I imagine Brand to be like the annoying little kid always following and trying to please the cool guy Morrissey who finds Brand extremely annoying.

I always had the same impression, but I could of course be wrong.

Katy Perry, Russell Brand, Taylor Swift and Rihanna in one place sounds like hell to me. And I don't want Morrissey to go to hell. Then again, if he would go, he could (theoretically) tell Rihanna to stop wearing fur and being shit. And Katy Perry to stop singing songs with sexist and clichéd lyrics which say nothing to us about our lives. He could tell them all to f*** off, to make it short. Not that they'd care, but I'd love that. It won't happen anyway. :p

The thought that I might be anything like Russell Brand makes me want to kill myself. Or him, come to think of it.

Jeez, the love here is overwhelming. :rolleyes:

From what I've seen and read, Morrissey is not only fond of Russell, he appears to enjoy his company as well. They seem to be, well, friends.

Sure, it's a bit one-sided: Russell is clearly an obsessive of the first order, but it looks like he's acheived what so few others have been able to - a genuine intimacy (or at least what passes for intimacy) with Morrissey.

If Morrissey attends, he'd make a great best man; he would do wonders with the wedding toast. :D

Brand certainly appears to be an unlikely candidate for successful husbandhood, it's true, but good luck for all that.

Brand certainly appears to be an unlikely candidate for successful husbandhood, it's true, but good luck for all that.

I thought that too, but Katy Perry is cute. He might figure out a way to make it work.

Brand is just finding a way of having a party so that he can invite his 'best mate' Moz (i mean look how jealous us plebs are!!)! We'd all do it if we had managed to capture a second of Moz's attention. :thumb:
Brand is not funny, but he is amusing, he has a reasonably good vocabulary (in parallel to the gutter filth he spouts - all part of the vernacular), so Moz probably appreciates that 'quality' in him.:D
As for Katy Perry, I have no idea who she is? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom