Moz on Dermot O'Leary, Radio 2: 30/4/11 3pm

Hopefully kind Uncleskinny or someone else will rip the audio and post the download link later this evening.

If you don't want to sit through next 2 hours, don't worry about it.

Listening to Dermot whilst waiting for the interview is quite a task, so I decided to take part in that Elephant in the Room text-in business, where you send him an example of something you and your partner never talk about.
I hastily made something up, without considering what I was really writing, and sent it:

'My girlfriend and I once accidentally stole the Mona Lisa and coated it in custard before selling it to Alice Cooper for 67 pence and a Christmas-themed sock. We don't talk about it.'

I hope it gets read out. :rolleyes:

I keep on tuning in intermittently. Kudos for playng Madness and John Grant,

But whats this I hear now? Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me. It don't get better than that

Listening to Dermot whilst waiting for the interview is quite a task, so I decided to take part in that Elephant in the Room text-in business, where you send him an example of something you and your partner never talk about.
I hastily made something up, without considering what I was really writing, and sent it:

'My girlfriend and I once accidentally stole the Mona Lisa and coated it in custard before selling it to Alice Cooper for 67 pence and a Christmas-themed sock. We don't talk about it.'

I hope it gets read out. :rolleyes:

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

On now.

Moz has seen an episode of the "X FActory"

Thought this act were fantastic Cowell said they should be shot. The Stunners. Went out in the auditions.

Theres something about your face Dermot which invites me to lie!!! LOL

Poor Dermot, out of his depth

Last edited:
I've missed a bit. I take it it was nothing of earth-shattering importance. Dermot O'Leary has got a face for telly

Back
Top Bottom