Moz on Beavis and Butthead

Am I right or they do say: Another 'fag'?? (but that doesn't mean you don't have to spit on me) when they see him on TV?? Even when most people would think he's gay, I think that's insulting... But what else can you expect coming from B&B...
They don't. :confused: Maybe you just expected them to say that. But that would really be lame.

The clip is actually quite funny, and really not particularly insulting - 'stop whining' is stereotypical, but I suppose it had to be there as that's what anyone would expect B&B to say, but it seems to be just the punchline for "get up from the sand, find a decent job and decent clothes! And stay away from those rocks!" :D

Beavis and Butt-head rule! So what if they didn't like Moz? B&B have made fun of other songs I like, but I thought it was funny when they did. Like when they made fun of Journey's "Separate Ways", I thought it was hilarious, but I still love the song. The only time I recall of when they made fun of something that really truly did suck was when they watched King Diamond and Mercyful Fate, because KD and MF really do suck!

Back
Top Bottom