Moz on Beavis and Butthead

this wasn't entertaining

heheh!

Why because they insulted Morrissey? :D

I thought it was a diamond.

I just don't like when people insult him! But it wasn't even a good insult...how many times have we heard people "making fun" of morrissey telling him to "get up and stop whinnying????"

Am I right or they do say: Another 'fag'?? (but that doesn't mean you don't have to spit on me) when they see him on TV?? Even when most people would think he's gay, I think that's insulting... But what else can you expect coming from B&B...

The "trying to hump the rock"... I must confess I laughed...

I like a good chuckle, even with or at Morrissey, but that was about as funny as a Johnny Vegas stand up (which isn't very funny, it's actually pathetic).

I just don't like when people insult him! But it wasn't even a good insult...how many times have we heard people "making fun" of morrissey telling him to "get up and stop whinnying????"

There are millions of people who poke fun of Morrissey, you just have to ignore them and some of the comments about Morrissey by people are more often than not humours rather than insulting. I am not a close friend of Morrissey's or a family member, therefore I will no shout someone down if they choose to poke fun of Morrissey. I'll laugh at some of the comments if they are funny, I will look away in disgust if they aren't funny, either way it doesn't bother me what other people choose to say about Morrissey.

It's a cliche, people will always calling Morrissey depressing, morbid, boring, dull, lifeless, a bain on society, a freak, weirdo, scummy Manc. The list is endless, when I hear these comments I usually laugh, because the people who make these comments do not understand Morrissey's wit, Morrissey's sarcasm etc. I then educate them on such matters and you soon find those comments stop, they then become comments of "Morrissey's music is dire" to which I do not reply, I say okay, that's cool, because that is their opinion.

If I find something funny, I'll laugh, I couldn't care if it was about me, my friends or someone I respect, life is too short to be taking such trivial matters seriously.

why it is ok to poke fun @ Morrissey;

cuz he is so awesome
that
no stone thrown
can knock him from his 'throne'
hes mozzy babie
therefore
he endures

and

it was real funny, when they said something like
'dude, hes got a bandage on his nipple'
:D

why it is ok to poke fun @ Morrissey;

cuz he is so awesome
that
no stone thrown
can knock him from his 'throne'
hes mozzy babie
therefore
he endures

and

it was real funny, when they said something like
'dude, hes got a bandage on his nipple'
:D

^^Agreed :)
I love the way Robby's mind works :D

He endures what exactly? I know Morrissey's youth and teenage days weren't the best, but what he went through is what thousands of people went through before him, at the same time as him and after him. Anyone would think he had to walk with a cross on his back and then face crucifiction.

Hey, thanks for the link! I´ve been looking for this clip for a long time, i had some obscure memories about that episode :D Heehee, they weren´t too mean too him i think... :p

Hey, thanks for the link! I´ve been looking for this clip for a long time, i had some obscure memories about that episode :D Heehee, they weren´t too mean too him i think... :p

Well look on the bright side, they didn't change the channel which is what they usually do when they hate something.

Back
Top Bottom