Moz on Beavis and Butthead

V

VWchc

Could anyone give me info about the Moz videa that appeared on Beavis and Butthead? I would love to see it, but I don't reall want to sit through old reruns to try and catch it. Does anyone remember the title of the episode or even what they were doing?

> Could anyone give me info about the Moz videa that appeared on¿ Beavis and Butthead? I would love to see it, but I don't reall¿ want to sit through old reruns to try and catch it. Does anyone¿ remember the title of the episode or even what they were doing?

the moz video was november spawned a monster. beavis and but-thead accused moz of several things, and they finished with: "go to work go to work stupid" or something like this.

i don't think it's worth seeing it.

> Could anyone give me info about the Moz videa that appeared on¿ Beavis and Butthead? I would love to see it, but I don't reall¿ want to sit through old reruns to try and catch it. Does anyone¿ remember the title of the episode or even what they were doing?

I have know idea why I know this, but the episode is called
"Blackout". It's the episode where Beavis and Butt-Head can't
watch TV at home because of a blackout and somehow they end up
directing traffic at an intersection.

They showed the end of "November spawned a monster".

so many illustrations

"James Hetfield is such a wuss. Morrissey could kick his ass."

haven't seen that one. but i can recall channel surfing one idle saturday night/morning and hearing beavis say,

"James Hetfield is such a wuss. Morrissey could kick his ass."

it has since become my favorite Moz-related quote.

Dare You Click?
theo.jpg

Re: "James Hetfield is such a wuss. Morrissey could kick his ass."

> haven't seen that one. but i can recall channel surfing one idle¿ saturday night/morning and hearing beavis say,¿ "James Hetfield is such a wuss. Morrissey could kick his¿ ass."¿ it has since become my favorite Moz-related quote.
what? sure it wasnt the other way around, seeing how beavis is always wearing a metallica shirt and all, but then again, that is a strange show

Back
Top Bottom