Moz News: Vic Reeves Humiliated Twice

VeryLowness

In further breaking Morrissey related news, it appears Vic Reeves has been humiliated twice by two well known household name British celebrities. The first was famous obnoxious loudmouthed nitwit Sharon Osbourne.

The second humiliation was administered by sweaty fat-faced jerk off, Gordon Ramsay, all because he apparently doesn't know how to fry an egg.

The similarity and timing of these twin incidents certainly smacks of a conspiracy against Reeves, but at the moment secret internet investigators are still unable to see any connection between Osbourne and Ramsay apart from being twatty gobshites. Watch this space for further developments

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey doesn't like Vic Reeves ("I have no desire other than to smack him in the face").
Yes no need to apologise :)

Moz liked Reeves (Jim Moir) at one point enough to mention him on the Sing Your Life sleeve.
Then, after a few Morrissey sketches on his TV show, the dislike began.
He also painted Moz once and it wasn't very flattering.
Kind regards,
FWD

Last edited:
Moz liked Reeves (Jim Moir) at one point enough to mention him on the Sing Your Life sleeve.
Then, after a few Morrissey sketches on his TV show, the dislike began.
He also painted Moz once and it wasn't very flattering.
Kind regards,
FWD

To be honest though, if you're a comedian, surely being liked by the Moz is far more insulting than being disliked by him, considering that he has previously expressed admiration for comedians as horrible as the cast of the Carry On movies and Bernard Manning

Not news either. Just old snippets.
Well it depends what you mean by "news". If you take it to mean "new stuff that just happened recently" then I guess you're correct. However my personal definition of the word is far more far reaching and extensive than that

Last edited:
To be honest though, if you're a comedian, surely being liked by the Moz is far more insulting than being disliked by him, considering that he has previously expressed admiration for comedians as horrible as the cast of the Carry On movies and Bernard Manning
Did Moz say he liked Manning?

Well it depends what you mean by "news". If you take it to mean "new stuff that just happened recently" then I guess you're correct. However my personal definition of the word is far more far reaching and extensive than that

I take the clue from the word itself. Let's see what the Oxford English Dictionary has to say...

1. New things; novelties.

2. The report or account of recent (esp. important or interesting) events or occurrences, brought or coming to one as new information; new occurrences as a subject of report or talk; tidings.

Back
Top Bottom