Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

lol, no real reason. Somethin' about the enthusiasm for unicorns.
I'm gonna have to formulate some scandal to appease you guys.

There's worse things that could happen than an enthusiasm for unicorns, I suppose! ;)

Hehehehe... fairly amusing comm, though I do feel that this should be a "surprise buttsecks pic. With TWO surprise bumsecks, and maybe even three if you consider that Moz is staring at something lower down....

untitled.jpg

There's worse things that could happen than an enthusiasm for unicorns, I suppose! ;)

Hehehehe... fairly amusing comm, though I do feel that this should be a "surprise buttsecks pic. With TWO surprise bumsecks, and maybe even three if you consider that Moz is staring at something lower down....

untitled.jpg

They definitely seem to have their favs when it comes to macro text..:rolleyes:

I like the way you think.

Horrifying plot bunny is horrifying. D: Why do these things always happen before I go to bed.

How's about this (from the Unlikely Slash comm) to give you nightmares:

c2666055.jpg

Caption: "morrissey / hugh laurie

frankly, neither were too impressed with each other. hugh can't help but compare everyone to stephen, and morrissey is much too intent on remembering gazing forlornly at ducks and kittens to enjoy being bummed anyway. "

How's about this (from the Unlikely Slash comm) to give you nightmares:

c2666055.jpg

Caption: "morrissey / hugh laurie

frankly, neither were too impressed with each other. hugh can't help but compare everyone to stephen, and morrissey is much too intent on remembering gazing forlornly at ducks and kittens to enjoy being bummed anyway. "
HAH HAH HAH. Oh, lordy. That community is gold, I remember stalking it. You do realize I'm going to have to haunt you via out of body experience during these nightmares due to inspiring me to look through that place again, right?

zocb5.jpg

oh, the pain!

HAH HAH HAH. Oh, lordy. That community is gold, I remember stalking it. You do realize I'm going to have to haunt you via out of body experience during these nightmares due to inspiring me to look through that place again, right?

zocb5.jpg

oh, the pain!

I'm weeping. Literally. I found "Cthulu/Bungle tickle fight". *wipes eyes*

Tags
funny he can't haz cheezburger humour macro photo
Back
Top Bottom