Moz lookalikes

Re: Lookalike?

Oh let them talk, who cares? The fact that I'm hitting on gay men is on of the least odd things about me. My ex boyfriend actually became gay....and another ex boyfriend of mine became a monk.....perhaps this power I seem to have work in the opposite direction too?

Now if you were Jack London (not the writer), who knows...? Im getting embarassed now,going bright.. er..red.Lets talk about lookalikes

Last edited:

Now if you were Jack London (not the writer), who knows...? Im getting embarassed now,going bright.. er..red.Lets talk about lookalikes:lbf:

Oh dear I need to get some sleep, it's late and I'm going to work tomorrow :mad: yet another day in paradise.....or not. Sleep well honey, see you tomorrow!

26189_1232693419549_1295558544_30563515_8316185_n.jpg

:lbf: I knew I shoulldnt have said that.Go to bed!!

Hahahahaha, join me! :lbf: I'm going to bed now, god I'm so tired my eyes are going to start bleeding soon. I'm blaming you for my insomnia. :lbf: (we must be living in very different time zones).

I saw this guy on youtube his account is jon3800. I think it's his jawline and hair. :)

1znwlfq.png

i've had a look through most of these pictures.... i'm afraid a few of you should have gone to specsavers:p:lbf:
Awe well, we live in the hope of a Mozalike in our lives (although i'd rather have the talent than the looks)

Something about John Cleese from "Monty Python's Flying Circus" makes me think of Morrissey.

Not so much "lookalike" but I was immediately reminded of the mature (present-day) Morrissey in a season 2 episode 7 of Burn Notice when Bruce Campbell's character Sam sidles up to a bar in profile wearing black blazer, hair coiffed.

Great show.

Not so much "lookalike" but I was immediately reminded of the mature (present-day) Morrissey in a season 2 episode 7 of Burn Notice when Bruce Campbell's character Sam sidles up to a bar in profile wearing black blazer, hair coiffed.

Great show.

It's true. I haven't seen that episode but Bruce Campbell could do the part. In fact, Bruce Campbell as Morrissey in a John Waters Production of "Morrissey: The Motion Picture" would earn itself about six fans, five of whom would be deaf hamsters. But God I'd love to see it.

Anyway, as I've had occasion to mention in the past, younger Quentin Tarantino was a decent lookalike. Not in a strict sense, but there were certain moments, from certain viewing angles, when he looked just like our man. Maybe not a "remake" but an "inspired by..."

Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom