Moz lookalikes

prezza.jpg

The quiff, the eyebrows.

John Prescott and his wife :eek:

He looks like Boz a lilttle bit I'd say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-really-fake-Yes-yes-yes--men-thank-it.html

Apologies, don't know how to copy the picture into the post. Haven't read the article... Maybe the frinkers have comments on this. I think my late grandfather, dad, brother and nephew all bear similarities to Moz - I don't want to post pictures though it wouldn't be fair. I think it's the Irish genes. Another of my brothers is very dark and does not look dis-similar to Johnny Marr. I look like my mum!

Wow, Prescott was a good looking lad in his 20s, but he didn't look like Morrissey AT ALL.

Prescott reminded me of Suggs.

John Prescott was the guest speaker at an event my boss was also speaking at, and I was told by the organisers to expect a phone call from him about this. My boss said he wouldn't phone, he would have other people to do that. He did phone, and he was so charming. Although he's no longer a looker, I can understand why some women would find him attractive.

picture.php

From left to right (humans): Jesse Tobias/ Snooty Yellman (on a good, sexy day)/ Morrissey/ Boz Boorer / and Linder Sterling having one of her famous "oh let's wear a costume!" artistic moments.

For improved uncanny resemblance leave "boy genius" caption out. :rolleyes:

(note: the green thing behind them is a msolo moderator. :eek:)​

there is a guy on a TV advert here in Australia that is advertising some kind of pay TV service where you can pause live TV and such and he's sitting on the couch and gets a call from his mate to help him move his fridge half way through watching one of his favorite shows.
The guy looks SCARILY like Morrissey, and I wish I could get a screen cap ... I've seen it about 4-5 times now and every time I've even been surprised to hear him speak with an Australian accent instead of what I'm used to hearing from a man that looks like that.
He looks more like the current Morrissey with shorter quiff than retro Moz.

Any other Aussie's seen this?

I don't know whether this has been mentioned before, but I was watching the BBC2 gameshow Pointless yesterday (yes, I am a sadsack- I was waiting for Escape to the Country :p), and I kept thinking that Alexander Armstrong and Morrissey look a bit alike, at certain angles anyway:

ArmstrongAlexander-PresenterBanner.jpg

Last edited:
there is a guy on a TV advert here in Australia that is advertising some kind of pay TV service where you can pause live TV and such and he's sitting on the couch and gets a call from his mate to help him move his fridge half way through watching one of his favorite shows.
The guy looks SCARILY like Morrissey, and I wish I could get a screen cap ... I've seen it about 4-5 times now and every time I've even been surprised to hear him speak with an Australian accent instead of what I'm used to hearing from a man that looks like that.
He looks more like the current Morrissey with shorter quiff than retro Moz.

Any other Aussie's seen this?

No...I don't see it - the guy on the couch looks like a yob. I'll pay closer attention next time it comes on.

Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom