Moz @ Kroq 91

sickboy1334

I'm looking for the recording. does anyone know where I can download it? I had it on my hard drive but somehow it got deleted

sickboy1334, are you in the US? 2 of the songs are available on iTunes for the grand price of $1.98. For whatever reason, they screwed up the album title and didn't include the third song, "Sing Your Life," which is notable for the umpteen minutes of fawning fan calls.

Somewhere there's a full bootleg of this performance, with all the studio chatter & such. I can't find it here on my 'puter; otherwise, I'd do it myself.

Ooh! That's a good one. I asked Stephane why he didn't include this in Morrissey's full discography the way Sandie Shaw's stuff in in The Smiths', as it's more or less the same scenario: Moz's composition, Moz's backing band, and it has the added feature of Moz on backing vocals!

Cossy, you truly are a God amongst men. Thank you. By the way, who's voice is that singing The More You Ignore Me? At first thought it sounded like the Beautiful South guy. :D

the phonecalls / live chat via phone with Morrissey is hilarious

[I got the Kroq 91, and there a about short 10 minutes live registration
of fans who could ask Morrissey questions via phone...]

I believe I have it on a casette tape :eek:

Ooh! That's a good one. I asked Stephane why he didn't include this in Morrissey's full discography the way Sandie Shaw's stuff in in The Smiths', as it's more or less the same scenario: Moz's composition, Moz's backing band, and it has the added feature of Moz on backing vocals!

Because the Sandie+Smiths songs were made available over and over again on other releases, including in alternate versions (remix, radio sessions, etc).

The Nancy-Morrissey collaboration is just one song, and it is only available on the single and LP which are already mentioned on "Passions Just Like Mine". Creating a new section just for that would mean energy wasted for nothing new.

I'm currently working on new sections that will be much more interesting than that. They should be up within a few weeks.

Stephane

Because the Sandie+Smiths songs were made available over and over again on other releases, including in alternate versions (remix, radio sessions, etc).

The Nancy-Morrissey collaboration is just one song, and it is only available on the single and LP which are already mentioned on "Passions Just Like Mine". Creating a new section just for that would mean energy wasted for nothing new.

I'm currently working on new sections that will be much more interesting than that. They should be up within a few weeks.

Stephane

In terms of Accuracy and depth....Your site is like the Bible of all things Morrissey and Smiths...

Yea I already have the two Itunes tracks but I want to have the entire thing.

I wanna thank Cossy for posting this up :)

I was super emo when I looked for it in my hard drive and I couldnt find it but u saved the day.

Gracias cossy!

Thanks Cossy for posting the Moz and Nancy 'Let Me Kiss You' - wasn't this played on the pre-show tape at Meltdown..??

"Diana Dors you will never be..."

Thanks Cossy for posting the Moz and Nancy 'Let Me Kiss You' - wasn't this played on the pre-show tape at Meltdown..??

"Diana Dors you will never be..."

It certainly was.........

cossy:)

Back
Top Bottom