Moz just played This Charming man!!!!!

i dont even know how id react to I Know It's Over. ive been playing that song on repeat for weeks.

Add me to the list. I really hope he keeps it on the tour.

And whoever said he might have added this one thanks to a renewed connection with a certain photographer, that's the first thing I thought of too. ;)

During 2006-2008 he had four songs from YA + a b-side in his live sets. Now it should be SG's turn. Both of them are tremendous live albums.

Give us the Years Of Refusal & Southaw Grammar Tour now!

:guitar:

During 2006-2008 he had four songs from YA + a b-side in his live sets. Now it should be SG's turn. Both of them are tremendous live albums.

Give us the Years Of Refusal & Southaw Grammar Tour now!

:guitar:

"The Operation" and "The Boy Racer" live would be wonderful again.

Whaaa? All his covers are fab and this would be the best by a mile...
Well, since he's been on his own all of his covers rock :rolleyes:

rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. some covers have been good, some bad. but your not having your own greedy little way, no chance:p

I've always said I'd find This Charming Man cringe worthy by Morrissey, but even I've just sprouted a stauner! I hope he keeps playing it!

I consider TCM to be a remarkably average song with a great guitar line.

I would much rather he drop it and play Reel Around the Fountain. My favourite song from the first album.. or even You've Got Nothing Now (the way he often sang it live).

This Charming Man!!!! Best Friend on the Payroll!!! This could be the best Morrissey Tour of them all

Back
Top Bottom