Moz is a doughnut! (Doughnut Time - Sydney, AUS)

Having a stroll down King St, Newtown this afternoon on the lookout for Morrissey tour posters in the hope of getting one before they vanish, I was pleased see a few stores displaying them. Considering he's granted this city 'a moment to breathe' by not playing here, it did make my quest a little harder but happily, I succeeded. Thanks to the lovely girl in a juice bar for allowing me to take the one in her shop.

Apart from that, I stumbled across another cute tribute in the form of a doughnut! Yes, that's right, Morrissey IS a doughnut! You heard it here first. 'Doughnut Time' has a vegan doughnut called 'The Morrissey'.

Well, Sydneysiders, you can enjoy that while I dash on down south and then back up north to see him play two small town shows in Wollongong and Newcastle. I'm out of breath already!

Very exciting!
CR

39287_doughnut_time.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey said he can eat as many desserts as he likes so they should send him a box.they look good.

Having a stroll down King St, Newtown this afternoon on the lookout for Morrissey tour posters in the hope of getting one before they vanish, I was pleased see a few stores displaying them. Considering he's granted this city 'a moment to breathe' by not playing here, it did make my quest a little harder but happily, I succeeded. Thanks to the lovely girl in a juice bar for allowing me to take the one in her shop.

Apart from that, I stumbled across another cute tribute in the form of a doughnut! Yes, that's right, Morrissey IS a doughnut! You heard it here first. 'Doughnut Time' has a vegan doughnut called 'The Morrissey'.

Well, Sydneysiders, you can enjoy that while I dash on down south and then back up north to see him play two small town shows in Wollongong and Newcastle. I'm out of breath already!

Very exciting!
CR

It does look good and I like that sweet stuff but I would change it immediately, without any deliberation for a nice bottle of white wine. That wine you refer to as Mersault.
My favourite!
Oh Mersault, where are you?
Why did you leave me?
You could have pass me by and I wouldn't know. :thumb:

I thought he was a tablecloth ? Anyways ... hope it's vegan like him.

I reckon I thought Austrialililians were British people, so why does that doughnut cost 6 dollars and not 6 stones and why are they called doughnuts? "Doughnut" is as American as "Hot Dog".

I reckon the David Jones doughnut would be all white with white powdered sugar on top.

Suggested promotion for Doughnut Time: “For $3 extra, add some greased tea, vodka, or Tizer!”

I reckon I thought Austrialililians were British people, so why does that doughnut cost 6 dollars and not 6 stones and why are they called doughnuts? "Doughnut" is as American as "Hot Dog".

I reckon the David Jones doughnut would be all white with white powdered sugar on top.

Actually the David Jones doughnut with the white powder also comes with a cane and a drawing of the Sephirot in colored candy sprinkles !

no, no, americans spell it donut. doughnut is the hoity toity way of spelling it, i think. so definitely british or austrialililian. my question is who would pay six dollars for a doughnut at all?!

no, no, americans spell it donut. doughnut is the hoity toity way of spelling it, i think. so definitely british or austrialililian. my question is who would pay six dollars for a doughnut at all?!

right. And take a look at them!, they look like week old chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles on them, and finding they couldn't sell them, just threw some peanut butter cookie dough on top and gave them a new name !

It's criminal I tell ya !!! :mad:

right. And take a look at them!, they look like week old chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles on them, and finding they couldn't sell them, just threw some peanut butter cookie dough on top and gave them a new name !

It's criminal I tell ya !!! :mad:
yeah, it saddens me. morrissey deserves a better doughnut :(
well at least it's vegan and they're not trying to be smart by calling it the morrissey while stuffing it with pork. so good for them or whatever, even if they are rip off artists.

Tags
morrisseytour2016 sydney tour posters vegan doughnut

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom