moz ipod videos (+a request)

mywar

practicing troublemaker
so a while back i converted all moz musicvideos i have (basically all up until and including maladjusted, as far as i know anyway) to mp4-format, so i could slap them onto my 80gig. and i thought some of you might be interested.
of course you can download even if you don't have an ipod, and just watch them in quicktime or whatever, but they have been resized, so the resolution isn't great, but it's not terrible either. don't know if anyone has already posted these, but i couldn't find anything when i did a search at least.

and while i've got your attention...could someone please upload the "drury lane live" bootleg? the entire set in fm/soundboard quality, that is...i know parts of the set have been posted on here before, but not the entire set (and probably not soundboard-quality? the link i found didn't work, so i don't know really).
if anyone has it and could put it up, it would be much appreciated.

anyway, here are the videos. i split them up into 5 parts, since one big file would've been almost 1 gig. enjoy!

part one (suedehead, everyday is like sunday, last of the famous international playboys, interesting drug, ouija board)

part two (november spawned a monster, our frank, sing your life, pregnant for the last time, my love life)

part three (we hate it when our friends become successful, certain people i know, tomorrow, tomorrow (alt. version), glamorous glue)

part four (seasick yet still docked, the more you ignore me the closer i get, boxers, dagenham dave, boy racer)

part five (sunny, alma matters)

I have 'Welcome to the West End' Which has 10 of the songs and some extras-I could post that i you like....???

Info from Passions just like mine-
Different BBC radio broadcasts of varying lengths have found their way onto bootleg cds. The best option is the factory pressed "Drury Lane Live" bootleg which features the whole set, in great FM, perhaps soundboard quality. This is often found untitled on the internet.

The more common 10-track broadcast of "Billy Budd" / "Spring-Heeled Jim" / "Boxers" / "Jack The Ripper" / "Whatever Happens, I Love You" / "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" / "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" / "National Front Disco" / "Moonriver" / "Now My Heart Is Full" can be found on the manufactured bootlegs "The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get", "Welcome To The West End" and "Bona Fide Drag". All sound rather good, but perhaps not as good as radio broadcast bootlegs can get. "Welcome To The West End" also features 11 songs from 21 February 1995.

shoey: is it from the radio-broadcast? if so, it would be great if you could post it. i have an audience-recording around here somewhere, but none of the fm-broadcast versions. complete show would obviously be best, but i'll take whatever i can get :)

mozboy: nope, don't have it...but i guess briber has posted it? haven't checked the link yet.

It's pretty good quality so it could well be from the radio-not sure tho....
I'll put it up when I get home from work this evening so you can have a listen yourself anyway

shoey: is it from the radio-broadcast? if so, it would be great if you could post it. i have an audience-recording around here somewhere, but none of the fm-broadcast versions. complete show would obviously be best, but i'll take whatever i can get :)

I've converted a few videos to .3gp (Sony Ericssons such as K800I can play these). Anybody interested?

Cheers for the videos.

:) Thanks for posting Shoey....the first 10 songs are I assume to be "Welcome to the West End". What are the last 11 songs from? Thanks for the help...Mark

thanks a bunch, shoey!

oh, and mozfannj, according to passionsjustlikemine, WTTWE also has 11 songs from february 21st 95 :)

Thanks very much MyWar.
It's great to have them all on the Ipod now.
I could never bother getting round to converting them all..Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom