Moz introduction to live tracks

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Wondering what people think are their favourite speeches going into a track that Moz has made live. Thinking along the lines of "f*** the Farmers" at the recent Manchester gig going into Meat is Murder.
Any examples would be interesting

thanks

Hi,

Wondering what people think are their favourite speeches going into a track that Moz has made live. Thinking along the lines of "f*** the Farmers" at the recent Manchester gig going into Meat is Murder.
Any examples would be interesting

thanks

I love when Morrissey talks about politics, animal welfare and -even more- about his own life and experiences. I know he values his privacy, but wish he could talk more frequently during concerts and interviews. He ALWAYS has such interesting views on everything. I don't care if he thinks like most people or like I do. I simply love the way he can open your mind with a thought, since we as humans can't settle on just one perspective of life. Anyway, I agree with 95% of what he said.

are you all going to the chippy later. Edinburgh 2009. so funny looking back.

Praising Frankie and Eamon at the MEN 2004 comeback gig still makes me laugh to this day.

For me it has to be the intro to 'Every day is like Sunday' at Bournemouth last year, the day before Mothering Sunday: "Well, as seven or eight of you know, tomorrow is Mothers day; which is very nice. If your mother is still with us or she’s watching you from beyond…. she did, don't forget..... she did carry you for nine months, the worst month of which was the tenth month of course, because… POP… suddenly you were there… that must have been a surprise…so, er what the hell was the point of this I can’t remember..

(with thanks to the Following the Moziah blogspot for the quote)

Back
Top Bottom