Moz in Viz - yet again

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
From the new issue...

G15sNba.jpg

P.

A universe where cats can talk.... It may be a huge improvement over the dullards who speak now and not ever for the people. As much as I find Hawking amusing, it's distressing hearing him mention styrofoam. I'll continue to dance by the light of the moon, as we know it, for a styrofoam moon will never bode well for the environment. xx

A universe where cats can talk.... It may be a huge improvement over the dullards who speak now and not ever for the people. As much as I find Hawking amusing, it's distressing hearing him mention styrofoam. I'll continue to dance by the light of the moon, as we know it, for a styrofoam moon will never bode well for the environment. xx

Kepler 7b is larger than Jupiter and the density of styrofoam. Apparently.

A very valid point regarding a very hot planet.... Perhaps more mundane then being repeatedly burned, I shall stay passionate on a passionate-less planet. What happens will happen. As far as the dangers of styrofoam to our environment such as not breaking down/decomposing and no mandated recycling protocols in place, styrofoam poses dangers to one's immediate health. I have no idea why it is so widely used in the restaurant and grocery businesses where leeching onto and into hot foods, solid or liquid, is very damaging to our biological systems. This can only be further proof that big industry makes a mockery out of our political systems and the commoners and the concerned are seldom, if ever, heard.
Look beside you, we do not stand alone. xx

Does this mean the long-mooted Stephen Hawking /Morrissey duet is off? I was looking forward to them covering 'Baby It's Cold Outside'. It would have made a fab Xmas single. :(

A very valid point regarding a very hot planet.... Perhaps more mundane then being repeatedly burned, I shall stay passionate on a passionate-less planet. What happens will happen. As far as the dangers of styrofoam to our environment such as not breaking down/decomposing and no mandated recycling protocols in place, styrofoam poses dangers to one's immediate health. I have no idea why it is so widely used in the restaurant and grocery businesses where leeching onto and into hot foods, solid or liquid, is very damaging to our biological systems. This can only be further proof that big industry makes a mockery out of our political systems and the commoners and the concerned are seldom, if ever, heard.
Look beside you, we do not stand alone. xx

political system exists to serve economic interest. I like your passion comment as it was nicely worded. just got done reading the information by martin amiss and he makes a nuch of solar system reference using suns/stars. you comment made me think of it

political system exists to serve economic interest. I like your passion comment as it was nicely worded. just got done reading the information by martin amiss and he makes a nuch of solar system reference using suns/stars. you comment made me think of it

I have read a bit of MA, and quite enjoyed The Information. Mere mortals, such as we, tend to spend most of our lives slapping away humiliation right and left, yet end up leaving this earth in a dreadful, most humiliating, way. A life humbly lived is good, but only if we are not too dense to realize all is really nothing. xx

I have read a bit of MA, and quite enjoyed The Information. Mere mortals, such as we, tend to spend most of our lives slapping away humiliation right and left, yet end up leaving this earth in a dreadful, most humiliating, way. A life humbly lived is good, but only if we are not too dense to realize all is really nothing. xx

id rather just say all is all. the information was really good and as always I enjoyed the overly clever use of language. as for living humbly the opposite also applies. at the end of the day in light of the information that all is nothing, what difference does it make to others how much money other people have. it shouldn't but it clearly clearly does

Back
Top Bottom