MOZ in the Express

Lorimoz

Mrs Morrissey to you !!!
A short article about MOZ and the "nude" picture was in the Daily Express today. :)

express.jpg

It's a bloody good job these 'journalists' don't have to reveal their sources. I think in this case they might look like Jiminy Cricket.

Peter

Shitehouse f***ing rag of a newspaper.

agreed,

this is why i'm so concerned by that picture, because once this load of SCUMBAGS get sight of it, well..... *points upwards*
:mad:

The actual article isn't too bad, it's not really negative. They make me laugh how they can't resist making up sources and quotes though to make it seem that they have inside knowledge and didn't get it off the internet like everyone else.

Shitehouse f***ing rag of a newspaper.

Did I ever say about the crazy anti-WiFi woman in it once? She said something like, 'I felt so ill [from the WiFi] that I thought my menopause was coming back.' :D

They're a load of shitheads. Fact.

Did I ever say about the crazy anti-WiFi woman in it once? She said something like, 'I felt so ill [from the WiFi] that I thought my menopause was coming back.' :D

They're a load of shitheads. Fact.

She deserves a return of the menopause for reading/contributing to that waste of trees!

I don't understand the anger here. Publicity is exactly what Moz wants here. He knows exactly what he's doing :)

I suppose we have to be thankful it wasn't in the Daily FAIL! Then the pitchforks would be out....."blame the gays/eastern european immigrants/diana princess of our hearts" :D ;)
However, I can't see any negativity in that article so everyone - breaaaaaaaaaaathe nice and slowly please!

She deserves a return of the menopause for reading/contributing to that waste of trees!

Hell yeah. The Express is easily my least favourite newspaper.

I suppose we have to be thankful it wasn't in the Daily FAIL! Then the pitchforks would be out....."blame the gays/eastern european immigrants/diana princess of our hearts" :D ;)
However, I can't see any negativity in that article so everyone - breaaaaaaaaaaathe nice and slowly please!

At least the Fail knows what it is; the Express wants to be the Fail, but fails due to its even greater stupidity (as demonstrated by the Return of the Menopause lady). Thus, the Express is the Faily Fail Express. :p

Back
Top Bottom