Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, looking into the IG handle, the fellow in the middle seems to be Devon Taylor, a bass, sousaphone, and tuba player.......

From his IG story:
tubared~1533950980~1843236882454768512_226958606.jpg
20180811_131521.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!
didnt skinny, chezz and mao xxx his career? I swear I read it on solow.:rolleyes:

MOZZ NEW ALBUM YES!!

Moz does retain a talent for saying a lot with an expression. In this case it's: "Look at this everyone! I managed to find a black person so I could pose for a photo with him like he's a f***ing elk I just shot, and here I am, literally a couple of inches away from him! So, you can all apologise in your own time."

Is 'spanky tuba' some kind of euphemism, like 'rusty trombone'? Asking for a friend. :oops:

There's something Muppetish about Morrissey's expression here.
It kind of looks like he's had his face shot full of fillers. Especially in the forehead, cheeks, and around the eyes.
Either that, or he's just the unwitting Ponce De Leon to Sam's digital fountain of youth again.

It kind of looks like he's had his face shot full of fillers. Especially in the forehead, cheeks, and around the eyes.
Either that, or he's just the unwitting Ponce De Leon to Sam's digital fountain of youth again.

"the unwitting PONCE DE LEON"??:rolleyes:

Good to read Morrissey is in the studio with Joe C , who produced, as youall know, the last 2 albums, is it a cover album, or new songs.
Don't know if the band , well Boz, Gustavo, Walker,Lopez or Tobias

Interesting, thanks

Good to read Morrissey is in the studio with Joe C , who produced, as youall know, the last 2 albums, is it a cover album, or new songs.
Don't know if the band , well Boz, Gustavo, Walker,Lopez or Tobias

Interesting, thanks
Boz has been Stateside since the 6th:

20180811_162310.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom