'Moz in Oz' pilgrimage

marred

Hey Australian Morrissey fans! Is anyone thinking of going to multiple shows this tour? I want to go to the Canberra, Wollongong and Newcastle shows and I'm interested in seeing if anyone wants to join me either by car (which I have) or train.

Please let me know ASAP as tickets go on pre sale in a couple of hours :)

Hey Australian Morrissey fans! Is anyone thinking of going to multiple shows this tour? I want to go to the Canberra, Wollongong and Newcastle shows and I'm interested in seeing if anyone wants to join me either by car (which I have) or train.

Please let me know ASAP as tickets go on pre sale in a couple of hours :)

A car ride across country with a solo member immediately makes me think of this

I just realised this is far too late to post this thread anyway. I didn't expect tickets to go on sale this soon!

Are tickets on sale yet? I'd be keen if I can get tickets, didn't think they'd go on sale this quick & I'm broke AF til tomorrow!

Are tickets on sale yet? I'd be keen if I can get tickets, didn't think they'd go on sale this quick & I'm broke AF til tomorrow!
Pre sale tickets went up today. General public goes on sale tomorrow. I'm probably not going to do the Canberra show and already have my group going with me for the other gigs.

Pre sale tickets went up today. General public goes on sale tomorrow. I'm probably not going to do the Canberra show and already have my group going with me for the other gigs.

This is clearly a case of: 'look at me, I'm going to a Morrissey concert and I have friends'.
You had no intentions of giving a life to anyone.

Peace & Love

This is clearly a case of: 'look at me, I'm going to a Morrissey concert and I have friends'.
You had no intentions of giving a life to anyone.

Peace & Love
I can't help it if that's the way you see it. Bizarre.

I don't have the power to give life.

I would be keen to catch up. I also have a spare Wollongong GA ticket now. Face value of course and can meet at either Melbourne, Canberra or in Woolongong.

My number is 0413082658 or you can add me on FB. :)

I'm going alone to most gigs *hand on forehead woe is me etc etc* so it would be nice to meet up with some fellow fans [even tho I'm shy and awkward and possibly insane] unless you've an exclusive group already? That goes for other fans who stumble upon this. Feel free write me at: absynthmindedAToutlook.com

Ta :)

I would be keen to catch up. I also have a spare Wollongong GA ticket now. Face value of course and can meet at either Melbourne, Canberra or in Woolongong.

My number is 0413082658 or you can add me on FB. :)

Tags
#australia #canberra #concert #morrissey #newcastle #sydney #tour #wollongong
Back
Top Bottom