Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely mooching around Amoeba 4-5 hrs ago.

Regards,
FWD.

Saturday night fever in the background,is this a cryptic clue,nah didn't think so,everybody needs to tie their shoelaces sometime no matter who you are.did he sign those records,would be a real bonus for someone if he did.bet theyv been snapped up already.ps the tartan bunnett is always a good disguise.

Reminds me of myself, when I get the chance to browse the vinyls. :cool:
I like him in a flat cap, but he could try wearing it at a more coquettish angle in a nod to his handsome quiff of yore. It would also add length to his face and have the effect of lifting his jowls. Perhaps he's having a 'bad hair day' or a 'hair barely there day'.

That is not Ameoba records in LA!! Sir Steve does not in LA or Malibu for that reckon m8 inn n n n n n n nit. He hates the sun and the beach! Warm summer days outdoors.

Those "secret service" dudes that you delusional foreigners dream about 900,000 miles from Moz Angeles are his best friends. You people are so lost and talk so much shit on this board and in typical foreigner fashion, can't admit when you are wrong. Uncle Steve has lived in LA since 1992. Notice how PA Damon is never with him when he is home in LA. That's because he doesn't need a little pit bull nipping at foreigner stalkers, because people in Moz Angeles leave him alone and don't go running up to him begging for him to sign their kickball or Stanford Chaps Club poster from 1985.

Last edited:
I like him in a flat cap, but he could try wearing it at a more coquettish angle in a nod to his handsome quiff of yore. It would also add length to his face and have the effect of lifting his jowls. Perhaps he's having a 'bad hair day' or a 'hair barely there day'.
I beg to differ. He looks like Andy Capp.
images

I wonder if he really needed to tie his lace, or was he ducking down to avoid Aztec Camera.

"Oh shit Damon, there's that crazy guy again. He's over by the Country and Western CDs, wearing the T shirt with "Go Home Soccer" on the front of it."

I wonder if he really needed to tie his lace, or was he ducking down to avoid Aztec Camera.

"Oh shit Damon, there's that crazy guy again. He's over by the Country and Western CDs, wearing the T shirt with "Go Home Soccer" on the front of it."
I think he's trying to have a crafty read of the 'returns and cash advances' sign to his right. Probably bought some dodgy vinyl and doing a recon for when he musters up the courage to bring it back for a refund.

Imagine innocently flicking through the Moz records, searching for a lost alternate pressing or a at last holy grail, to find his scrawled mark beaming back.
Sigh, some have all the luck!

Aztec lives in Bognor regis,he only thinks he lives in L A,poor boy.

Why on earth is he shopping?

He should be recording!

Olivia Newton John’s XANADU preferably.

He is getting inspiration for his covers album. Expect to hear a lot of bee gees. Staying alive, staying alive....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom