Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I blikey down at the Sunset Marquis tonight for veggie taco Tuesday, the Moz Posse said he bought a signed copy of "All for One" by The Motels, but what do me know, blikey I am just a chap here in Hogwartshire trying to get enough money even after spending me life savings on a plane ticket, room in downtown LA, and a star map to make it to LA November 3rd and try to find Sir Steve's house and camp out on Malibu while praying I see Sir Steve and William Michael Albert Broad racing their jet skis. Oh please m8 inn nn n n n nn n it!!!

I blikey down at the Sunset Marquis tonight for veggie taco Tuesday, the Moz Posse said he bought a signed copy of "All for One" by The Motels, but what do me know, blikey I am just a chap here in Hogwartshire trying to get enough money even after spending me life savings on a plane ticket, room in downtown LA, and a star map to make it to LA November 3rd and try to find Sir Steve's house and camp out on Malibu while praying I see Sir Steve and William Michael Albert Broad racing their jet skis. Oh please m8 inn nn n n n nn n it!!!
So blimey and crikey evolved into one word, fascinating the things I learn on Solo :rolleyes:

That is not Ameoba records in LA!! Sir Steve does not in LA or Malibu for that reckon m8 inn n n n n n n nit. He hates the sun and the beach! Warm summer days outdoors.

Those "secret service" dudes that you delusional foreigners dream about 900,000 miles from Moz Angeles are his best friends. You people are so lost and talk so much shit on this board and in typical foreigner fashion, can't admit when you are wrong. Uncle Steve has lived in LA since 1992. Notice how PA Damon is never with him when he is home in LA. That's because he doesn't need a little pit bull nipping at foreigner stalkers, because people in Moz Angeles leave him alone and don't go running up to him begging for him to sign their kickball or Stanford Chaps Club poster from 1985.

No they don't, they just stalk him in record shops instead.

Jason

Eddie Riff

Me with flat cap in Newbury doing a photo shoot, some f***er shot me! btw Morrissey can also be found in Rymans (or alike) stationers licking blotting paper.

Jason

Eddie Riff
Newbury doors.jpg

So blimey and crikey evolved into one word, fascinating the things I learn on Solo :rolleyes:

Ha Ha i know!!!!
Funny hey? how we are all perceived in far out places, how insular can people be? I mean if Aztecs going to talk like a victorian child pickpocket at least get the dialect right... Oh how some foreigners see us Brits....Tiresome!

Jason

Eddie Riff

Shit, I’ve been wearing caps like that for
View attachment 45425
a quarter of a century now :rolleyes:
I've taken to wearing one when I drink.....so seeing Moz in one reminds me of happy hours......if the cap fits....literally, for me. But then when it comes off, back to mundanity. Oh hum. I suppose I'm opposite to Moz, he puts one on when he wants to be normal. But he should wear it at a jaunty angle like me, not as though he's going carp fishing.

"Cor blimey, lummucks "A" lumme, guv'na me chalfonts are givin ma Aris an ard lime".

There you go aztec work that f***er out!

Jason

Eddie Riff

He must have a VAST collection by now.
But where does he keep it one wonders.
Switzerland?

Don't know if Morrissey's mother still lives in His Beach Mount in Altrinkham[not official, courtcase ], but there I think is a place to store lots of books/vinyl's. the Last years he sold his Dublin House, but he must have a own place, but moves more than the time he lived on Sweetzer,Hollywood.

Last edited:
do you ever do anything other than prowl the web 24/7 for anything Morrissey related? Serious question.
Sentences begin with a capital letter. I'm pretty sure that's universal. And no, it wasn't a 'serious question'. If it was, it could have been formulated in a way that, while you thought you were being clever, actually made you look rather silly, because the fact of the matter is, it shouldn't matter anything to you what FWD does in his spare time, and via your sophomoric post, it actually says more about what you do in your spare time [run-on sentence complete].

I dislike being negative, but when people are just blatantly rude, to persons who actually contribute to the site, it irks me. And it irks me that I've wasted 5 minutes of my life responding to your post. Grow up.

Keep up the good work, FWD. Your contributions are much appreciated.

Be well all....

Ha Ha i know!!!!
Funny hey? how we are all perceived in far out places, how insular can people be? I mean if Aztecs going to talk like a victorian child pickpocket at least get the dialect right... Oh how some foreigners see us Brits....Tiresome!

Jason

Eddie Riff
that's so funny, I was just thinking how you LOOK like a Victorian child pickpocket. which, incidentally, is a great look.

that's so funny, I was just thinking how you LOOK like a Victorian child pickpocket. which, incidentally, is a great look.

I should hope so, that smutta cost me a fortune!

Jason

Eddie Riff

It doesn’t even look like him to me.

No, I'm not convinced either. Morrissey's nose profile is concave, whereas this chap has a bit of a beak on him!
Not sure which pics you're looking at but that chin, eyebrow ridge and scowl are pretty unmistakable! There was also another pic which seems to have disappeared, showing him with someone who was fairly unequivocally Damon.

While I’m not going to argue Skinny’s tosserness :rolleyes:
It’s worth noting that he’s been an integral part of this site for a very, very long time and I’d question whether or not it’d even still be here if not for him and a handful of others...

Maybe its time Skinny get a real job instead of spending the day SMD:rock:
We would "hate" to see you go.:straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom