Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww shucks, thanks :blushing: I sort of collect these kind of caps, some I have were my grandad’s and now, of course, I’ve got all the ones I bought my dad...

Invest in a Harris tweed one they can be very stylish without going down the hipster route. 100 per cent waterproof though a bit prickly to touch.

I think maybe our Moz is wearing one as he's in between his hint of a tint dye job appointments.
You think? I always thought those 'variations' were created by Sam's eagerness to please. Compare and contrast, for example, the pic of him with Debbie Harry taken by Chris Stein, with any of Sam's recent efforts and the difference is rather startling.

Reminds me of myself, when I get the chance to browse the vinyls. :cool:
Oh stop there's nothing better than vinyl buying followed by quality pale ale consumption. f*** all record shops in Ireland though these unenlightened days.

I think Moz is dead right to be out sniffing vinyl. If I had his money and free time I'd do the same thing.

Damn he looks like the dude that’s stands on the freeway exit asking for a hand out with a will work for food sign and when you go to give them food they ask for a dollar instead so they can buy booze. Get a job you f***ing bum.

Damn he looks like the dude that’s stands on the freeway exit asking for a hand out with a will work for food sign and when you go to give them food they ask for a dollar instead so they can buy booze. Get a job you f***ing bum.

You look like you have a HTIDSIYT!!!!:rock: Good form.:rock:

Bizarre choice of headwear. Mind you, Brian Harvey has also been sporting the old tartan flat cap of late during his *ahem* interesting webcasts.

Maybe Moz is virtue signalling...

*imwiththenutters*

I’ll post this so Skinny doesn’t have to: Just look at him there, tying his shoes like a racist!
That tosser?

Glad our Moz is fine doing what he likes to do and hopefully coming out soon with a surprise. This is my only thought about those pics

Sorry to interrupt.

But, does anyone know what he purchased?

... strange I know.

He didn’t buy a goddam thing in there. He went in to sign all the old stock because they can’t get rid of it. If he signs it, some chump round here (who already owns three copies in each format) will - no doubt- grab it up. That’ll make room for stock of the recent rubbish that he farted out, last time he tripped over his own shoelaces in a studio.

Stay tuned for signed copies of LIHS!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom