Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, something needs to be done. He looks like somebody's grandad (and not in a good way).
f*** man, can’t a middle aged man just go to the old record shop without having to get all dolled up for you? :rolleyes:
Least he’s not having a very loud conversation clearly all coked up like I saw in that particular store once between Drew Carey and the guy who played Robert the Bruce in “Braveheart” :cool:

f*** man, can’t a middle aged man just go to the old record shop without having to get all dolled up for you? :rolleyes:
Least he’s not having a very loud conversation clearly all coked up like I saw in that particular store once between Drew Carey and the guy who played Robert the Bruce in “Braveheart” :cool:
Yes, you're right, I'm only messing about. But that cap is very unbecoming. Nothing wrong with looking your age, but no-one says you have to embrace the tartan rug and carpet slippers.

my nephew also wore a cap like that (when he was like four, that's always what a think about when I see moz in his cap--a four year old boy). nice pics, by the way!
Aww shucks, thanks :blushing: I sort of collect these kind of caps, some I have were my grandad’s and now, of course, I’ve got all the ones I bought my dad...

do you ever do anything other than prowl the web 24/7 for anything Morrissey related? Serious question.
Dear Anon, if you think I give an iota of a care regarding how you perceive my actions via emotive terms like 'prowl' then you are sadly mistaken.
Serious question: why does the actions of someone else bother you that much enough to comment? Sam is that you!? Try engaging with the topic perhaps? There are many, many others here with thousands more contributions/posts than myself in the last 18 years - start with snide comments towards them and work your way down to me - it looks less creepy and less targeted that way.
FWD.

do you ever do anything other than prowl the web 24/7 for anything Morrissey related? Serious question.
I do the same ( even on the beach now on holiday) but don’t find all the things he does so thanks FWD

Dear Anon, if you think I give an iota of a care regarding how you perceive my actions via emotive terms like 'prowl' then you are sadly mistaken.
Serious question: why does the actions of someone else bother you that much enough to comment? Sam is that you!? Try engaging with the topic perhaps? There are many, many others here with thousands more contributions/posts than myself in the last 18 years - start with snide comments towards them and work your way down to me - it looks less creepy and less targeted that way.
FWD.
Ignore the haters maybe Fwd, keep up the good work :clap:

less of your pish, without famous this sight would be a lot poorer.

everybody hold on to your hats, skinnys here for his usual negative mince.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom