Moz in 1980

WhalleyRange

RKandMoz1.jpg

http://www.mudkiss.com/richardk.htm

Interesting article too.
Sorry if this has been posted before, feel free to delete if it has.

Good find.
Top stuff.
:)

That is some photo. These would be fascinating to see too...

"I took a classic photo in a local shopping precinct of Morrissey sitting on one side, James Maker on the other and two old ladies clutching their shopping bags rising to get up in sheer horror. There were others of them swinging from lamp posts & standing on park benches. I wish I still had this fantastic evidence"

Oh it's really really bad. :D Fantastic find though.

Man alive -- that's a weird shot of Morrissey. It's post-Patty Smith scraggle but pre quiff. It's...one of those photos we hope never get scanned and put up on the internets.

So many bands Now have members that look like the left 3 people -- especially the girl!

Morrissey as Clark Kent, then. The hair-do looks akin to that seen in the period pic from The Severed Alliance (sitting on the sofa), as well as the rail pass pic (from the Mackey letters?) and the phone booth pic from James Dean is Not Dead.

It would be interesting to see more pics of him from the Nosebleeds era. The image he had at the time stands out in such stark contrast to any other photographic evidence of him from the mid-Seventies to pre-Smiths Eighties. The quiff seems to have worked a magical transformation, that's for sure - he looked like a pop star overnight!

I wouldn't have pegged him as a Martha Davis / Motels fan either!

Cheers,
Jamie

Top three threads right now have never-before-seen pix from three completely different eras -- pre-fame, beginning of solo fame, and right now!

I take it this one won't be heading for the frink thread then...;)

Top three threads right now have never-before-seen pix from three completely different eras -- pre-fame, beginning of solo fame, and right now!

that's so true.

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom