Moz Hotel Rumors for New Tour

Lesley-Anne

OTO Member
Hi. I'm planning on attending quite a few out of town concerts, luck pending when the tixs are released. (cross-fingers) Any gossip or ideas on the hotels where the Man will be staying on the new tour? Palms, Vegas should be fairly obvious.

Hotels are not safe . 95 percent of all new cases of bed bug infestations in the home are borne out of an average hotel stay. Alien space craft is the only way.

Hi. I'm planning on attending quite a few out of town concerts, luck pending when the tixs are released. (cross-fingers) Any gossip or ideas on the hotels where the Man will be staying on the new tour? Palms, Vegas should be fairly obvious.

We are not in the business of stalking....well I'm not!

my girlfriend went to paris and she stayed at the ritz (the princess di one) and she came home with BED BUGS. disgustos. had to fumigate her whole house she did.

no way man it was bed bugs! i saw them myself and then we got on the internet and called the bedbug police to come get rid of them. it took over a month! it was gnarly.

We are not in the business of stalking....well I'm not!

I think you have it wrong wrong wrong.

I just have NO CLUE about these hotels I am paying for. Four Star, Five Star... hell... I only need one star: Morrissey, to tell me if it is money well spent. I am interested in bed linen thread count and room service and fizzy water on the inservice menu. Important things!

Most of the comments I've read here are from young money. (Bless you.) I mean: Simple things. Lovely things. I have been next to a few of you on the occassion where we all take Mass.

So, stalker... sadly NO>
I would just sit and humbly watch another star cruise by... never EVER wanting to get in the way.

SLS

just read the reviews on trip advisor. i've never found them to be particularly accurate but its worth a shot.

the thread count in the linen could be 1000 and some change and the bed bugs could still reside and colonise in the seams of the mattress. they mean business.

montreal has a horrible reputation of being a metropolitan host of bed bugs.
all that jazz fest. all those jocks from duke paying for flesh.

thats all.

Any suggestions about where to stay in Stockton???
Where should I stay?

What about in St. Louis??

i heard a rumour that he was cost cutting on this tour he and the band will be staying in a 6 man tent in the car parks of the venues

this was unconfirmed as i type this .

sadly gary day will not be joining the tour , gary is quoted in saying "basically i dont like tents"

(this is obviously untrue but will be in the nme next week none the less):D

F.O. you guys and give me some info I can USE!!!!:D

I don't know the answer to your question, sorry....but I just wanted to say that I LOVE your avatar!;) :D

I don't know the answer to your question, sorry....but I just wanted to say that I LOVE your avatar!;) :D

I appreciate you for saying that. I have been swatting at a little bug as of late and that is terrific to hear you say this. I am only half right.

Blessings to you, my friend.

PS/// I have any extra tix for Riverside, CA so PM me.

Last edited:
just read the reviews on trip advisor. i've never found them to be particularly accurate but its worth a shot.

the thread count in the linen could be 1000 and some change and the bed bugs could still reside and colonise in the seams of the mattress. they mean business.

montreal has a horrible reputation of being a metropolitan host of bed bugs.
all that jazz fest. all those jocks from duke paying for flesh.

thats all.

Wow, crazy... Are you an entomologist or something? Do you think there's bed bugs in Tahoe??

didnt someone say something about him staying at the Mission Inn in riverside? or maybe not...:confused:

I'm guessing he stays at the usual Four Seasons chain...yadda yadda...in that LA article, the writer said something about him staying at a posh Beverly Hills hotel...but there are plenty of those aren't there?
There was a person on here before Pasadena shows (forget who) who said she knew where Morrissey was staying because her friend worked at that hotel, but she wouldn't tell because she promised her friend....maybe she could tell us now.

Sorry, Lesley-Anne. I'm sure you are a great person and all, but your username sucks, babe.

You know, John Mark Karr's email address was december261996, the day JonBenet died.

And that's not very tasteful, is it?

Back
Top Bottom