Moz GPS - What would it say?

What if you can't find your car in the parking garage?

I think we need his audio on the keyfob:

Where is my automobile? Oto-mo-biiile?

:D

Mr/Mrs Cagney - great work there, I'll give it a go. One thing missing - you have the take the first/second/third etc exit at the roundabout (you won't have those in the States) - Are there occurrences of the ordinal numbers in Moz/Smiths songs?

Peter

Mr/Mrs Cagney - great work there, I'll give it a go. One thing missing - you have the take the first/second/third etc exit at the roundabout (you won't have those in the States) - Are there occurrences of the ordinal numbers in Moz/Smiths songs?

Peter

We have roundabouts. They're just not as common. :)

We have roundabouts. They're just not as common. :)

Agreed. We also don't call them motorways. But we're used to it because we prefer using the British voice on our GPS (which says "motorway") and it works. Not sure it's necessary to Americanize the commands, it should work.

*EDIT* you're right, the list didn't include the word "miles" or "yards" which we would need. So there could be other things missing. That list was from an Australian web site.

I doubt he says all the numbers in any songs. I was thinking either interviews might have him speaking some of them (though that would be a pain to track down). More likely, I'd take the numbers from another male British GPS voice pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom