Moz & Franz Ferdinand gay fiction?

Augustus

Has anyone seen the link in Popbitch for this weird Morrissey and Franz Ferdinand rentboy fiction piece. I won't post the link here, as there are youngsters around and it gets VERY graphic, but it's really quite bizarre. Here's a clean (ish) extract...

"But the man was attractive, certainly. He looked like he was in his forties from the wrinkles round his eyes and the grey at his temples, but he was in pretty good shape. His suit was brown and looked expensively well-made, and his pale purple shirt and tie were immaculate. His tieclip was set with amber, which matched the stones set in his rings. The man smiled with his mouth, but his eyebrows were untamed and made him look ferocious. Alex started to feel afraid: the man looked a bit like a gangster, the kind who seems gentle but whose every fibre twitches with latent fury.

“There’s a club, y’know,” the man said.

His voice was gentle, Northern. Alex relaxed a bit – he was with a fellow non-Southerner and automatically felt at home with another exile. And when he looked at the man’s face and felt the eyes on him – they were like Nick’s and had the same effect on Alex. He dived into them with the same gasp he felt on the falling dream that always woke him up just as he went to sleep. Maybe he wouldn’t ask the man to pay. Even though he could obviously afford it. Maybe he could just have a night out with him, human affection instead of a business transaction. But no – affection doesn’t pay the rent.

“Look, y’know, I think you’re a great looking guy,” Alex said. The man smiled and looked slightly embarrassed. “But… I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I have to pay the rent on my bedsit, and I haven’t any other way of getting the money.”

The man lost his smile. He ran his tongue over his lip. Alex touched his hand to the man’s strong jaw and the man clasped Alex’s fingers and wouldn’t let go.

“I’m sorry,” Alex said.

“If I asked you to come with me, I wouldn’t be able to pay you. It would kill me. But… I’ll give you the money you ask as a gift. And call me Steve,” he said, and kissed Alex’s hand."

ENDS.

Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Not as funny as the Kris Akabusi sex stories but there you go...

Has anyone seen the link in Popbitch for this weird Morrissey and Franz Ferdinand rentboy fiction piece. I won't post the link here, as there are youngsters around and it gets VERY graphic, but it's really quite bizarre. Here's a clean (ish) extract...

"But the man was attractive, certainly. He looked like he was in his forties from the wrinkles round his eyes and the grey at his temples, but he was in pretty good shape. His suit was brown and looked expensively well-made, and his pale purple shirt and tie were immaculate. His tieclip was set with amber, which matched the stones set in his rings. The man smiled with his mouth, but his eyebrows were untamed and made him look ferocious. Alex started to feel afraid: the man looked a bit like a gangster, the kind who seems gentle but whose every fibre twitches with latent fury.

“There’s a club, y’know,” the man said.

His voice was gentle, Northern. Alex relaxed a bit – he was with a fellow non-Southerner and automatically felt at home with another exile. And when he looked at the man’s face and felt the eyes on him – they were like Nick’s and had the same effect on Alex. He dived into them with the same gasp he felt on the falling dream that always woke him up just as he went to sleep. Maybe he wouldn’t ask the man to pay. Even though he could obviously afford it. Maybe he could just have a night out with him, human affection instead of a business transaction. But no – affection doesn’t pay the rent.

“Look, y’know, I think you’re a great looking guy,” Alex said. The man smiled and looked slightly embarrassed. “But… I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I have to pay the rent on my bedsit, and I haven’t any other way of getting the money.”

The man lost his smile. He ran his tongue over his lip. Alex touched his hand to the man’s strong jaw and the man clasped Alex’s fingers and wouldn’t let go.

“I’m sorry,” Alex said.

“If I asked you to come with me, I wouldn’t be able to pay you. It would kill me. But… I’ll give you the money you ask as a gift. And call me Steve,” he said, and kissed Alex’s hand."

ENDS.

Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Not as funny as the Kris Akabusi sex stories but there you go...

dont think alex would like this much

“Stay with me,” Steve said. He turned Alex to face him and they hugged each other. They couldn’t keep their hands still and stroked each other’s sweaty bodies in a desperation of lust. “I can’t let you walk way from this bed to go back to that street corner just to kneel down in alleyways. Tell me that’s not selfish of me.”

Alex gazed into the man’s eyes and wanted to cry. “I don’t want to leave you, but… oh, Steve, I wish it was different, I really do. But I have to work, and the more I stay here with you, the more business I miss.”

“I realise that, but… can’t you find some other job? Anything but this. You’re beautiful, you’re sexy… I don’t want to think of you being used by other men when I love you.”

“You love me?” Alex smiled. “Look, I do have another job. I’m only a rent boy to make ends meet. Me and my friends, we’re in a band.”

“Are you really?” the man said. “Why on earth didn’t you say so? I think I can help.”

“How?”

Morrissey looked at Alex and smiled, “I’m a singer.”

I didn't know that. I don't really follow Talking Heads tribute bands.

oh god.. i hope prue4ever reads this..

There are many slash fanfiction communities, some members contribute those.

Hadn't someone posted Morrissey/FF slasher on the forum?

Last edited:
This is quite old news

Theres a moz slash community there WAS a franz ferdinand one

so what?

don't like don't read.

And Alex doesn't mind it at all actually

It may be fiction in reality but in our minds it's sooooo real.

That's were you're wrong

This paticular story actually happened.

The matinee gets darker as the plot thickens.

He no doubtly knows about it anyway.

we've ruined his flower like life at the franz forum.

He no doubtly knows about it anyway.

we've ruined his flower like life at the franz forum.

ahahhhhhaha i LOVE your signature!!

Thanks!

It's actually something my little brother said, i've been working hard on turning him into a moz fan.

Back
Top Bottom