"Moz Fan" for sale at Mporium

Speaking of 'official', this is Mporium's latest attempt at merchandise:
(The jokes just write themselves).

40720_mozfan.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/moz-fan

I'd truly like to know what input the man himself has in to 'official' new sites and Mporium.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fort Mozzer was a tough nut who sometimes swallows nails.

I was expecting a Moz knuckleduster or a Mozzer nunchuckers or a Pope of Mope Switchblade right?

And what do I get? A fookin' fan? Fook me, yaw pulling my wang dang doodle right?

That ain't gonna be no good in a streetfight releases poizon gas from its tips like the Penguin's umbrella.

If yore tooled up fi fie foe pulls a blade on ya and you pull outta fan, well you'll be the first of the gang to die...

Which summates my two points above. If you buy this, ask yourself why are you doing it. And then look back in 20 years, and ask the same question. The end result is that someone got your money, and you got an overpriced nothing.

A bit like you with your Mozfather sticker on your guitar.Hypocrit.

A bit like you with your Mozfather sticker on your guitar.Hypocrit.
Look. I know you're just looking through my posts trying to find something to be offended at. But try harder. That sticker was torn off my guitar a long time ago. As I said somewhere else (you know, another post you searched for), move with the times, daddio. And you missed an 'e' off the end.

Look. I know you're just looking through my posts trying to find something to be offended at. But try harder. That sticker was torn off my guitar a long time ago. As I said somewhere else (you know, another post you searched for), move with the times, daddio. And you missed an 'e' off the end.

Stalking me? Oh dear.
My point was that you were happy to buy pop star crappy merchandise once but then when you change your mind, you put down similar crappy merchandise.

Hypocrite.

Stalking me? Oh dear.
My point was that you were happy to buy pop star crappy merchandise once but then when you change your mind, you put down similar crappy merchandise.

Hypocrite.

Irony alert. Come on Bob, you can do better than this.

Irony alert. Come on Bob, you can do better than this.

And this is why I won't log in:
your way of trying to name people you disagree with.

I am not a Bob,Bobbie,Robert or a Tab.

There are many anonymous posters.

The irony is you criticise M merchandise when you too have been a sucker consumer.

I have never purchased any non music fan stuff for any artist.My choice but not my place to criticise others who may.

Back
Top Bottom