"Moz Fan" for sale at Mporium

Speaking of 'official', this is Mporium's latest attempt at merchandise:
(The jokes just write themselves).

40720_mozfan.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/moz-fan

I'd truly like to know what input the man himself has in to 'official' new sites and Mporium.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
This blurry picture surfaced today.
Perhaps future merch?
Odds on the band bedecked with them on opening night of the Hollywood gigs?

View attachment 42218

It's from a very short clip I can't link to or share on here as mp4 is verboten.
Regards,
FWD.

He just can't help himself can he ?
Can somebody please explain to me what good this useless dildo actually does regarding Steve's career as a pop performer.

#Take That

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

£20 for a "Moz fan" :squiffy: .... Made in UK, I hope.
We're already beginning to pay for the brexit or what?

Out of respect for his customers, I hope Morrissey has had the fan tested for quality control purposes.

He could get Damon one. He can use it to cool down his rear cleavage after those occasions his employer leaves the hotel bar and goes back to his room with one of his vodka fuelled bulbous salutations.

Which summates my two points above. If you buy this, ask yourself why are you doing it. And then look back in 20 years, and ask the same question. The end result is that someone got your money, and you got an overpriced nothing.

When someone buys this stupid fan they aren't doing it with the thought of what an investment it will be in twenty years. Are you retarded?

£20 worth of junk. Give that 20 to charity instead instead of buying something you'll look at for 10 seconds and then regret.

This blurry picture surfaced today.
Perhaps future merch?
Odds on the band bedecked with them on opening night of the Hollywood gigs?

View attachment 42218

It's from a very short clip I can't link to or share on here as mp4 is verboten.
Regards,
FWD.

f*** me, where is the hyphen? :eek:
Why not axe the monarch.y ?
Missed opportunity.

When someone buys this stupid fan they aren't doing it with the thought of what an investment it will be in twenty years. Are you retarded?

But that's exactly the reason why it could become "vintage", cause there won't be any left.
Vintage, mark my words. :D

I bought two ! for both hands ! clever, I know. Now not only will I be cool... but, I'll look cool also ! ;)

eat your heart out Moz fans without fans !

a promo video of M doing a fan dance would really boost sales !

Reminds me of the lyrics to This Charming Fan.

'I would go out tonight but I haven't got a fan to flap'

Also That Fan Isn't Fluttering Anymore, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Fanned Me and Fanly Mr Shanly.

Twenty pounds? Score blimey that's a lot of dosh, you could go to Soho and go to waste in the wrong arms for that much.

Just saved meself 20 quid people!

I traced the Moz Fan on the back of a piece of A4 paper.

Spent about 6 hours folding it perfectl and colouring it in with some felt tips.

Works a treat. Now me Mum wants one but with Engelbert Humptydink on it instead. Might make her one for next Mother's Day.

Just what we need heading into winter. Unless it's aimed at the women on the change.

How much for the 'huge morrissey fan'?

Ok. So I only read the last 10 posts of this thread instead of all of the pages leading up to them, b/c everyone all knows how to spell D-R-A-G already...

And I meant that as in; the kind that most people that are on here and who bitch on this site are...

And not in a RuPaul kind of way :straightface:

But yeah.... if people on here are bitching about a "Moz Fan" promo fan item or whatever available for sale before the album?

LOL! Whoever hasn't been out long enough in one single night to necessitate buying a weird fan before going home at 10am or at noon the next day, in whatever weird country before, ever in their life until or before now....

Yeah. Are probably not gonna be the people into this.

Don't worry tho, Mozzy. If someone ever in my lifetime, ever throws one at me, I know how to pose, I never let the side down, and I ALWAYS know how to get back home before nightfall the next night, .....WITHOUT having ever lost ANY said hand-held-paper-fan along the way, at any point during the night before, EVER, to date.

Sorry to break this to all of you, but sometimes these things take time

I bought five for my menopausal sisters,if I hear I'm having a hot flush one more time I will scream.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom